What kind of pranks do you hate seeing on Youtube?

• Pregnancy pranks
  • Break-up pranks
  • Killer Clown pranks
    Vote C
  • Marriage proposal pranks
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
  • I hate all pranks
    Vote F

2136

Most Helpful Guys

• Some pranks are are always going to upset someone while others find them funny. For me breakup pranks are the ones i dont approve of. They cut right to a persons heart and emotions.

• suicide pranks. thats not a fucking prank

Most Helpful Girls

• Break up and marriage pranks. Because in both the person has some expectations and in the first option, break up, the prankster breaks the heart of the person and in the second option, marriage, the person may really wanna get married to the prankster but the latter just played them... not okay, both options are too rude and inappropriate pranks.. why would someone even want joke with love...

• I hate pranks that mess with peoples feelings too much, and ones that are very poorly acted out (fake)