What kind of pranks do you hate seeing on Youtube?

• Pregnancy pranks
    Vote A
  • Break-up pranks
    Vote B
  • Killer Clown pranks
    Vote C
  • Marriage proposal pranks
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
  • I hate all pranks
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Some pranks are are always going to upset someone while others find them funny. For me breakup pranks are the ones i dont approve of. They cut right to a persons heart and emotions.

1|0
    0|0
  • suicide pranks. thats not a fucking prank

5|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Break up and marriage pranks. Because in both the person has some expectations and in the first option, break up, the prankster breaks the heart of the person and in the second option, marriage, the person may really wanna get married to the prankster but the latter just played them... not okay, both options are too rude and inappropriate pranks.. why would someone even want joke with love...

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate pranks that mess with peoples feelings too much, and ones that are very poorly acted out (fake)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I hate most popular internet pranks. I think the only good pranks are good-natured

1|1
    0|0
  • Those fake poorly acted ones, CHEATING ON MY BOYFRIEND PRANK and then during the prank they change camera angles off the so called hidden camera and she is obviously acting just to get views.

A well executed and well received prank is typically entertaining to watch. One guy from a youtube channel i watch wanted to do a pragnency prank, the ones he wanted to do it to got hold of it and did it on him. They contacted one of the girls he had sex with and it turns out she is a good actor, they hired the help of a birth care facility including one of the personel who was also good at acting.

His girl called him that she was feeling very ill during her vacation in spain and that on request of her friends she had done a pragnency test which turned out positive and if he would go with her to that care facility to be sure. He agree'd and comforted her during the visit like a true gent. Everything went well including her crying very believably due to the stress (Probably helped she had genuine stress) and the equipment in the facility was shown to show the baby while in reality it was just a vain in her stomach.

Right after the conclusion she was indeed pragnent the other presentors from the channel came in to congratulate him at which point he figured out they pulled the prank on him he originally planned to do. But in such manner of realism he had no idea despite knowing he was going to get pranked that week as it was that weeks challenge.

It is in dutch, but this is how you do a prank properly.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkHrOd6JR-8

1|0
    0|0
  • Pranks where members of the public going about their business are antagonised. I don't mind partners or friends playing pranks between themselves but people pulling pranks on the public without prior police approval should be arrested for being a public nuisance.

2|0
    0|0
  • Clickbate pranks like in the hood gone wrong or we almost died!! The ones that irritate me the most is when they act like assholes to strangers. It's not even a prank or funny its just annoying and I wish they get their asked kicked

4|0
    0|0
  • Kissing pranks or the gold digger pranks are the most annoying ones, like the scare ones and clown ones don't get me angry because I feel like making someone scared is fun, but there is no prank in kissing someone or makingthem regret turning you down because they didn't see you get in an flashy car. Other than that wouldn't be upset to see all pranks gone from YouTube.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all of them, except for the reverse Chris Hansen:
    basically you make a profile, chat with underage girls, and lure them to a meetup, then when she showed up all primped, you tell her to take a seat and then her parents show up.

1|0
    0|0
  • - The repetitive pranks between "couples".
    - The kissing pranks by PrankInvasion
    - Gold Digger pranks where the face of the "GD" is hidden.

I just love ANYTHING that scares the bloody hell out of someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time the prank calls that use a soundboard voice of like Homer Simpson or Arnold Schwarzenegger are just poor quality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of them except for clean fun ones. Ever seen "just for laughs"? Its good clean fun with no one getting hurt in the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • The marriage proposals or break ups, they just hurt someones feelings. But although, I love watching pranks on youtube especially the scare pranks.

1|0
    0|0
  • H3H3 Has some amazing videos roasting pranks. Go check them out

1|1
    0|0
  • "hey babe I cheated xDDDD" *SO gets mad* "WTF IT WAS JUST A PRANK WTF CALM DOWN"

2|0
    0|0
    • Are you kidding? Totally obliterating your partnerโ€™s trust in you and destroying their self-esteem by leading them to believe you found and pursued someone better than them is comedy gold.

• Pranks are obnoxious...
    Its just an excuse to be an asshole.

1|0
    0|0
  • Killer clown pranks are not necessary! There is only one Joker! Mark Hamill!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello guys its Chriss here today it is the fuck your cousins mom day so let get started!

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate all fake pranks.

2|1
    0|0
  • Fake ones, so nearly all of them.

2|1
    0|0
  • The fake kind

4|0
    0|0
  • All but killer clown ones.
    I selected hating all.

1|0
    0|0
  • boyfriend girlfriend pranks

1|1
    0|0
  • The type of pranks where nobody gets hurt

2|1
    0|0
  • Every prank that doesn't entertain me

3|0
    0|0
  • Pranks on little kids or babies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Couple pranks ๐Ÿ˜‘

2|0
    0|0
    • I dont know they exist, what kind of people do this shit? ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ž

• Pregnancy pranks..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda selective. I like some, I hate some

1|0
    0|0
  • The kind of pranks that scare kids to death.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all pranks

2|0
    0|0
  • all of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• I used to like random goofy ones couples would pull on each other in the house. Things like food pranks, booby traps, little stuff that didn't fuck with people's emotions too much.

1|1
    0|0
  • Snakes. Because I love them and when people just get them and throw them on people it drives me nuts. And people going ape shit crazy... over a snake.. really. Get over yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate pranks that involve physically touching or hurting complete strangers. I saw a prank where it involved slapping girls on the ass. I canโ€™t believe people make money off of harassing people.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above
    Its just dumb I much prefer smart pranks that make everyone have a good giggle on no once account

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones that aren't even pranks where random people are harrassed.

These idiots use "it's just a prank" as an excuse.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if it's a prank but I cannot stand seeing people being loud in public and disturbing everyone just for views. What a good example they're setting on their viewers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike pranks designed to hurt people. A prank that makes you laugh is a good prank, one that hurts someone is a rotten sense of humor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pranks that involves hurting people
    That shit is a NO No

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate All pranks.
    Like seriously. Enjoy life with no "Joke".

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch prank videos because I think they are dumb

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating pranks

1|1
    0|0
  • Youtube is saturated with boring things now

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all pranks

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them

1|0
    0|1
  • F...

1|0
    0|0
    • Try looking up Ownage Pranks. It's all done over the phone usually to well-deserving people (like Indian scammers for example) and the guy doing the pranks is a voice actor who can do like 9 different voices and accents. I find them hilarious and haven't met anyone who doesn't.

• None I barley
    Watch pranks.

1|0
    0|0
  • All pranks Are amazing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Pregnancy

1|0
    0|0
  • I like watching pranks. Even the fucked up ones. As long as it doesn't threaten you know someone's life or can end up being really traumatizing. But other than that what really pisses me off are fake pranks. I hate those so much, like what's the point? If you're going to do a prank it should be a real reaction. Not a fabrication. I can tell the difference lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes