Which would you rather do for a living?

• Which would you rather do for a living?Be a streamer
    Vote A
  • Which would you rather do for a living?Be a YouTubers
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If you chose streamer, what type of video games would you stream? If you chose Youtuber, what type of videos would you make?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• YouTuber. I like editing and I'm not a fan of streaming. It's like a movie, if I start watching it after it's already began then I can't enjoy it as much.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Youtuber and I would either like to do fitness videos or social commentary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a streamer.
    Why? Google takes way, way too much of a cut as far as I am concerned and their communication practices are horrible. Twitch isn't perfect but being worse than YouTube, especially considering my … controversial opinions, is difficult.

I'd probably stream War Thunder, Hearts of Iron or something completely different - not a bit different like civilisation but completely different like MeinKraft.

1|0
    0|0
    • MeinKraft? Did you mean minecraft by any chance?

• Show All
    • Apply water to burnt area.

• And maybe some aloe vera?

• I did both already.
    Started with youtube, but then switched to twitch.

I was just too lazy to do all the additional work to produce a decent video over and over again. A video for youtube has to be written, directed, cutted, while streaming basically ist just "hit go and enjoy"

1|0
    0|0
  • Streaming is less hours and you can choose your own completely with no real planning other than what you're gonna play etc, also you can talk to yoir audience as though they're friends if you wanted.
    Lastly, you can then go on Youtube and post videos based on your streams and clips people have made :)

Youtubing takes coming up with an idea, a script, videoing and editing which can end up taking the whole day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for YouTuber as I'm awful on camera improvising and I like video making, I'd do a range of videos including short films

1|0
    0|0
  • Be a tuber with tge intent to create a more humane and understanding societal awareness, even if the societies are around the globe from one another and differ in a myriad of ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to be a YouTube gamer. Like theRadBrad. No streaming, only playing a game and uploading.

1|0
    0|0
  • Streamer since I am pretty bad at video editing. I am more comfortable interacting with others while playing.

1|0
    0|0
  • YouTuber, but hey! That steamer named Ninja, actually gotten to play Fortnite with Drake, Travis, and Juju.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and I forgot to add. Them playing with him was enough to push his subscriber count enough for him to be making 1 million.

• Streamer... making videos takes too much damn time. Editing is ANNOYING. omfg

1|0
    0|0
  • Streaming probably.
    YouTube is getting way too censorious for my liking, and streaming allows a more direct link to your audience. For VOD I'd probably but recorded streams up on BitChute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Streamer. At least I wouldn't have to pretend to be one of those libertard scums..

2|1
    1|0
    • Pewdiepie: "Why don't you go to Saudi Arabia?" ... *Holds up Swedish flag because it's the same thing.*

• Show All
    • This actually happened though. He was making fun of what Sweden became.

• @Gray-Wisp oh I know. And I am making fun of stupid libertard Germany

• Stream. i have done both casually and streaming takes way less work. Also the algos they have running YouTube give like 80% of the ad money to the top 5% of YouTubers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Streamer just because it's easier and just whatever I play

1|0
    0|0
  • YouTuber. Haven't really thought what, I'll do as a Youtuber

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a streamer and streaming shooter and moba games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could make more of a social impact with political & social commentary if I were a youtuber. I would be like Sargon or Chrisraygun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them make any decent money. (There are exceptions but you won't be one of them)

0|0
    1|1
    • Dude... don't say that. Either one is a decent career if you commit to it enough to make the money. You can also open a content shop and make a Patreon page to help bring in the funds you need to continue... Its not right to just blanket say "but you won't be one of them." I gaurantee that every successful YouTuber out there has heard those words millions of times.

• Literally 98% of start ups now a days fail on these two catagories, the numbers don't lie.

• streaming has more money involved, youtube is dying whennit comes to having it as a source of income

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a YouTuber so I can make money by being famous

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• My brother once said I could be a vlogger

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a streamer, because the focus would be on the game, not on me. I'm far from being interesting enough to be a YouTuber.

My boyfriend always tells me I should start streaming, because it's hilarious to watch when I play something, because I get so into the game. I'd stream the type of games I like playing, adventure RPG.

1|1
    0|0
  • Streamer because it's easier and i will never run out of ideas because my content is always games and i would play games that i enjoy or the ones that are popular atm

1|0
    0|0
  • I selected YouTuber
    I do it all ready mostly silly things or show off work or some good or funny gameplay

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like YouTubers get to do more diverse things while streamers are kind of stuck just gaming, so probably a YouTuber

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I would enjoy making funny skits or being part of a company like Rooster Teeth.

1|1
    0|0
  • Youtube;
    Makeup Tutorials,
    Youtube videos on how you're NOT YOUR PARENTS and how to be comfortable in your own skin,
    Album reviews!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitley wouldn't be entertaining at a YouTuber. It would just be me going on rants about anime and how irritating my cat is.

1|1
    0|0
  • Seriously I would love to track down people. Not so serious I would like to test sex toys.

0|1
    0|0
  • YouTuber, probably some kinda reveiwer of strange books

1|0
    0|0
  • Be a streamer! I love playing Xbox. It'd be awesome to get paid to do it. Lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Streamer at least you're doing something fun whilst recording

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a streamer is easier. You don't need an idea. You just play and people watch.

1|0
    0|0
  • i break people's faces for truckloads of cash and then bounce... so

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a streamer

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither lol

1|1
    1|0
  • Youtuber