New 50 shades of grey freed- is it worth seeing?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe-pls explain
    Vote C

1016

Most Helpful Guy

• The book, "Must Love Spankings," is a great one for the Fifty Shades crowd. It's got that same feel but is better written.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• The 50 Shades series is such a shitty representation of the bdsm community and proper dom/sub relationships. I always recommend for people to avoid the entire thing.

• None of the 50 shades are worth seeing or reading tbh

• 50 shades is awful, if this is anything like it, than it deserves to be stricken from the market.

• I didn't watch it but seems like a waste of cash just go to pornhub and find something your into.

• Watch "The Secretary" does it so much better.

• No they are just aweful.

• Mehhhh, Boring as hell

• Why not make your own movie

• It's garbage.

• That whole series is trash

• No..

• not for me

• I've never seen any of them. Maybe it is lol

• 50 Shades of Grey is like The Special Olympics is Kinky/BDSM.

• They're all shit. There's so many better alternatives for BDSM books and movies.

What Girls Said 9

• None of the 50 shades are worth reading or seeing. It's a bad Twilight fanfic that glorifies an abusive relationship and incorrectly labels it "bdsm", and somehow it got famous all over the world. Don't spend your money on that garbage.

• well if you liked the first two - sure. but I couldn't even get through the first one I was cringing so hard. mainly because I've read the books and movie was soo different from what I pictured

• People who need that kind of thing to feel satisfied are people who have never experienced real love.

• I went to the cinema to see it, it was really worth it. I loved all the films (ok im young but it wasn't all about sex, I really like their chemistry and their relationship)

• No not at all, all the movies are shit and so is the book.

• The book is way better an it's not soo good... FSG & FSD were good... both book and novel... FSF doesn't seem to catch up...

• Maybe, but i thought it was terrible lol.

• Look, my first thought was no. But, I'm gonna be real with you because I feel like a lot of people are saying no because the majority is and the stigma behind it is bad. Thanks reason, I'm saying no is because I feel like it doesn't have enough plot really. The plot is poorly made and hardly there. Everything it's predictable, and it's basically BDSM styled porn. And as we all know porn doesn't represent how it is in real life. The character development is bad as well and things don't add up. However, if you want to see some porn and watch a cheesy romance. It's a good movie for you. Otherwise, it's something I'd watch at home if I saw it on Netflix while I'm cooking and I need background noise before my boyfriend comes home.

• Doesn't worth.