How long can you survive without any social media?

With social media I mean
WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Telegram and kik.

1954

Most Helpful Guy

• For the rest of my life.
    In my early teens we only had Microsoft's MSN, MySpace and those old black and white nokia phones without a camera but we managed to socialize without internet/social media.
    We used to meet at the playgrounds and play or trade yu-gi-oh cards instead of browsing the cancerous media on facebook.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could say forever or at least a few months. But honestly... my heart 💔 stops whenever my power goes out & my data is dwindling. It’s truly pathetic, but I’m gonna keep being obsessed. Because... consumerism y’all. Consumerism 💸💸