How long can you survive without any social media?

With social media I mean
WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Telegram and kik.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For the rest of my life.
    In my early teens we only had Microsoft's MSN, MySpace and those old black and white nokia phones without a camera but we managed to socialize without internet/social media.
    We used to meet at the playgrounds and play or trade yu-gi-oh cards instead of browsing the cancerous media on facebook.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could say forever or at least a few months. But honestly... my heart 💔 stops whenever my power goes out & my data is dwindling. It’s truly pathetic, but I’m gonna keep being obsessed. Because... consumerism y’all. Consumerism 💸💸

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• 6 years I have closed all fb, twitter and YouTube...
    Never use instagram

( if I can resist having sex and be virgin , so social media is nothing... it is all about values and self realization of what the truth is and what really matters)

As someone said
    "THE EYES ARE USELESS WHEN THE MIND IS BLIND"

1|1
    0|0
  • Forever. My teens were spent at an age where there was no internet availability to the masses and no mobile phone access. The technologies were there, just that they were too new and too expensive for most people to consume/use. I flew kites, played games in the park, read comics and had much fun!

2|1
    0|0
  • It's hard to avoid social media. It's everywhere today, and if you aren't on social media, you are considered anti social. Even for jobs in the professional world, you need a good social media account to be judged as fun and professional. It's just the way it is today.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long I can survive without social media you ask me?

Ima tell you, I live without social media and I live pretty good without it 😎🦄

(social media is cancerous in my opinion)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd do pretty well. If I have something else to focus on I'd be more productive, happy, and positive than I've probably ever been if I'm being honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very easily to be honest. But I don't see the need for it, because I'm not addicted to it. I'm not one of those people snapchatting their lives.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take breaks from Facebook weeks at a time. And I don't use the other ones. Use my phone for music primarily.

1|0
    0|0
  • all of those but whatsapp for a lifetime. I need whatsapp to keep in contact with friends, mom, coworkers and girls I've just asked out.

I couldn't live without youtube and 4chan tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use any of those regularly so I'd say indefinitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really use any of them. I would be just fine without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can connect to my close once, once in a day then I can survive my whole life 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Assuming we are only counting the sites you listed... 21 years so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I have out of those is Facebook and I haven’t been on in years. So I can survive indefinitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really like all that social media so for me there no difference if there is or there no social media

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use social media to begin with, so it wouldn't affect me much either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already don't use any of that. So i could live without it forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent the first 18 years of my life without it. I could quit tomorrow and go the rest of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't live without whatsapp.

FB, twitter, IG etc... I can live without those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever... it's not like food or water *3 days later. "Help... me..."

Just kidding, I'd be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • if have someone to talk to, then 1/0

i just need friends to talk to

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• My whole life

0|0
    0|0
  • About 24 hours. Depends on my mood really. What I am doing. Where I am at. Most of the time I use it to wind down at night before I go to bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could survive easily without any of those, FB is really the only one I use but to check up on my mom since she doesn't text or likes phone calls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Fb Insta but thats all out of those. As long as I can still watch tv and text my friends I could be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need social media. Haven't heard of half your examples and rarely use the ones I have

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I want. I have almost all of them but hardly use them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a very long time, like months, if I didn’t need it for my sorority updates...

0|0
    0|0
  • Does Youtube count? if not I'm can survive all my life without Social Media.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can survive without this app for hours. instagram so so

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero days without kik but for eternity for the others

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 months i actually had seven months without social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever

1|0
    0|0
  • Longer than most people my age I bet

1|0
    0|0
  • Forever :)

0|0
    0|0
  • several hours

0|0
    0|0
  • A few days

0|0
    0|0
  • when i am sleeping

0|0
    0|0
  • i worked really hard to get over my obsession with social media so now i can really control the urge to check it every 5 minutes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes