How do I get more Instagram followers?

This week I started a (fan) art Instagram account. I've been uploading pictures regularly, but my "traffic" has been low. I'm liking and commenting on others as well.

Do you have any tips on how to get more followers?
Real ones, I'm not buying fake followers 😜
How do I get more Instagram followers?

@artbyvehi

25

Most Helpful Guy

• U can't get followers unless your hot
    And even if you are and don't post semi naked pics u most probably won't get more than 1k followers

• I'm not that kind of Instagrammer. There are many art profiles around with a lot of followers.

• Send it to a page... For eg :poetporn... If ur a good at poems send ur poems to that page... And they post it on their page this way u get followers

Most Helpful Girl

• There are some ways to get more real active followers and likes. One of them is using hashtags. Here you can find the good and effective hashtags examples: #love, #instagood, #tbt, and #photoofthday. Don't forget about hashtags like: #FF (Follow Friday), #instafollow, #l4l (Like For Like), #tagforlikes, #followback. Another useful tip is to define your target audience. Simple liking and following that accounts and images on Instagram will attract an impressive number of followers. What else? Check this article, there are 50 tips and tricks to become more popular on Instagram. I sincerely hope that it will help you.