Does your interest in video games decline as you get older?

Im not talking about Android and Ios games but console gaming. Does your interest in video games decline as you get older?

3178

Most Helpful Girl

• It has significantly only because nothing I'd usually play is out. It sucks too because when I didn't have a computer there were sooo many games out I wanted to play.

Most Helpful Guys

• I've been a gamer since I was 6 i think
    I got my first console (the gamecube) and I played it 3 times a week i think

After that I got a PS2 and i still played it 3 times a week

But when i got my nintendo ds (the very first one), I was addicted, if i had to go to bed, i brought it with me in bed and played it till middle of the night or sometimes till i almost had to wake up while i had to go to bed at 20h00 or 8 pm

After that i got the PS3 and I got everyweek another game to play (there was a store and if you bought a used game, you can bring it back in a week and get the price of it back on a ticket to give it to another game in that store)

So every week a new game and I was a trophyhunter

I was the one with the most trophys from my friendslist

I've been doing that for more than a year and then I started with learning the guitar so i gamed a lot less since then

After the PS3, I decided to build a desktop pc by myself
    i got a job just to build a pc (about 3.5 years ago)

It wasn't the best pc, but i could game on it with at least high settings on every game 1080 pi

I started to game a little more again but not like before
    Now I upgraded and overclocked my computer and got more then 180 games on steam alone but i dont game a lot anymore
    I think this week, i played 4 hours seperated over 2 days so yeah my interest in gaming is declining

• Yes it has I have been playing pc games constantly for the past 10 years. Recently I stopped playing video games all the time. I did this for a number of reasons a decline interest of them, depression, a feeling of wanting to do more with life other then just spending my free time playing video games.