Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis vs Donkey Kong (the original). which game is better?

• Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best video game ever
  • I disagree, it's a very good game but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever
  • Donkey Kong Sucks!
    Vote C
  • Well you know something, YOU SUCK!
    Vote D

615

Most Helpful Girl

• Zelda! Any of them... But DK is better then MK. I'll take exploring a world over the same fucking thing over and over with slight changes in the pretty lights and sounds...

• Fighting games are really meant for those that like to play competitively especially back in the days of Coin or Token operatad Arcade machines. One other thing, the computer opponents, especially in the second and later Mortal Kombat games were ridiculously too cheap and difficult to beat without knowing their programming flaws in their behavior patterns to exploit.

Most Helpful Guy

• I still think the original Arcade Coin-Operated version of Mortal Kombat is preferred and better, but back in the day they had inferior home consoles with limited hardware capabilities so we're stuck with 16-bit systems. One interesting thing to make note of is for the Sega Genesis version of Mortal Kombat, you can enable the blood using a code. While the Super Nintendo version is completely censored, no blood, the fatalities are completely different.