Anyone remember this tv show? (Jerry O'Connell)?

When I was younger (maybe 90's- early 2000's) I watched this sci fi tv show where I'm pretty sure a young jerry O'Connell played in with a group of friend. I can't remember the name of the tv show but i know it was about something with aliens and it was extremely scary, they would go back in time and try and avoid getting contaminated by the aliens but one of his friends (girl) got infected and gave birth to an alien in the pool. This sounds fucked up and it is, I found it extremely scary but want to remember it and re watch to see if I was right. Anyone have an idea to what it was called?

Anyone remember this tv show? (Jerry O'Connell)?Anyone remember this tv show? (Jerry O'Connell)?

11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl