what do u think of my drawing? Do you think I can pursue something more with it?

Wat do u think of my drawing? Do you think I can pursue something more with it??Wat do u think of my drawing? Do you think I can pursue something more with it??Wat do u think of my drawing? Do you think I can pursue something more with it??

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Your Art work is very good! You could possibly pursue a career with making making art. The market for artist is super saturated and will be kind of hard making a living doing it.

You could pursue it as a side hobby/job.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the style and subjects that you draw are great! Types of creepy and cool art like this have a very loyal and niche following. I’d say, go for it!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE