what do u think of my drawing? Do you think I can pursue something more with it?

Wat do u think of my drawing? Do you think I can pursue something more with it??Wat do u think of my drawing? Do you think I can pursue something more with it??Wat do u think of my drawing? Do you think I can pursue something more with it??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Your Art work is very good! You could possibly pursue a career with making making art. The market for artist is super saturated and will be kind of hard making a living doing it.

You could pursue it as a side hobby/job.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the style and subjects that you draw are great! Types of creepy and cool art like this have a very loyal and niche following. I’d say, go for it!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• You obviously have a talent here. But I have no basis to judge, that is, no basis of knowledge to go on, to say if your art is good enough to indicate you should pursue your talent farther. From my limited knowledge, I'd say you have the talent to pursue this further.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you have great talent and your work looks better than many other successful artists.

www.hoodedutilitarian.com/.../...4-35a-768x281.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • While you definitely have drawing skill, pictures itself are somewhat disturbing.

Keep practicing, you definitely have a talent!

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a fuck ton more talent than many artists I have seen. If you can figure out how to build a brand, and get the people skills to go with it, you will go far.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s kind of creeping me out. But you are clearly talented.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.. Like doin comissions, or havin people pay you for it.. You are really good..

0|0
    0|0
  • U definitely have skill babe. Go into it.. be specific about what type of area u want to get into... but yeah ur awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it shows promise. Enjoy creating art for your own reasons, draw every day, and don't feel afraid to express yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you can do more than that , I like to draw to

0|0
    0|0
  • it's amazing. You should definitely do something with this. It's dark and intense, i loved it

0|0
    0|0
  • You have real skill. Your illustrations inspire thought and emotion. Keep doing what you're doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m seeing a lot of big golden dollar signs

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good keep them coming

0|0
    0|0
  • Those photos will attract attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes go for it, u have real talent

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the thing you want to pursue

0|0
    0|0
  • wow ur really good. the messages portrayed r really deep and it might go someone where, u r amazing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes its creepy but it has a unique style and you can easily ebmvolve in technique and focus on the portrayal of emotion on the face because you are really good at captureing emotions in drawings. Thats your style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, but first you need a following to get your art circulating. You should make a patreon

0|0
    0|0
    • Tbh i have things going :D just need validation :D cuz people here give more honest feed back, and im more likely to get negative feed back here.

• Oh cool. Yeah you're really good so the only thing I would say is to keep practicing on anatomy 👍👍

• It looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Freaking weird lol but you are talented

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes