Rugby Union. Ireland beat England to win Grand Slim. Do you watch the 6 Nations tournament?

Ireland won 6 Nations, Grand Slam and Triple Crown all on St Patricks Day AND in London too yay!!! Grand Slam means Ireland beat every team, England, Scotland, Wales, France and Italy. Triple Crown means Ireland beat England, Scotland and Wales. 6 Nations means we topped the league. And beat brilliant All Blacks (New Zealand) by a big score in November... Ireland topping Rugby world rankings surely

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I actually didnโ€™t watch it but yay well done Ireland ๐Ÿ˜‚ my parents went over to England to see the match and their delighted with the win ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • Id say they had a ball there. I watched it here in Offaly (im a Dub) where pub was so packed was barely enuf room to breathe lol

• Show All
    • Fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks very much!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm half Irish (and half Italian), so I was half happy.

Interestingly (or not), this reminded me of Ireland beating Italy in the World Cup at Giants Stadium on June 26, 1994. I bet this girl from the restaurant we worked in that Ireland would win the game (I thought Italy would win the whole thing, but was rooting for Ireland to at least win one match). Anyway, she said she'd do a jig in the middle of the restaurant if Ireland won. She was hot, so all the employees and patrons got a nice show that evening. It was the highlight of the Cup that year, because Ireland didn't win another game and Italy wound up losing the title game to Brazil (one of the few times Brazil actually lived up to the predicted expectations).

0|0
    0|0
    • Very good story. Glad she put on a show lol. Was a great game. We shudda won by more. i have that match on vdeo recorded on the day ๐Ÿ˜€

Recommended myTakes