Do you like The Sims?

Do you like The Sims??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Sims? Yes. The Sims 2? Yes. The Sims 3? Yes. Assuming all expansions are either acquired legitimately (both 1 and 2) or pirated (some of 3).
    The Sims 4? No. That was EA being EA and I won't forgive it.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s fun! I like mobile since it’s free but the PC version is SOOOOOO much better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Played 3 (a lot, really a lot) and 4 since the start of the year... 4 is more or less a rip-off and 3 gets a little boring, not to mentioned you wait over an hour for everything to load (then make a mistake to trigger another loading screen just to go back into another loading screen after)

It has ups and downs but if you're new, start with 4 because you won't be able to compare it to 3 (and cry after) and when you get bored of 4, start 3, and enjoy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've played the Urbz: Sims in the City when I was younger. I used to play sims 1 and 2 for a while too but Urbz was my thing back then. I still have it on pc emulated on Gamecube

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but nowadays I play it in real life! Time to skip 2 weeks of work and buy more furniture!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure do... I was about your age when the first one came out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah one of the bests. I have The Sims, The sims 3 and The Sims 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love the Sims been a while since I played it though

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend plays it sometimes. I never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I've hares that game from the very beginning

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea it's a OK game

0|0
    0|0
  • Never played

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but someone always dies

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not played it in a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats this

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, played it a few days ago. Made a nice Tudor style home.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I sure do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I can play it for hours a day for weeks, then get bored and not play for a long time, but I always go back to the game. I've played 1, 2, 3 and 4, and my favorite is the Sims 3 by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, not a big fan of Sims 4 though, it feels so much smaller even with way more expansion packs coming out way quicker. I end up going back to Sims 3 more than 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Spent a ridiculous amount of time on sims 1 2 and 3. Fuck 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the Sims. I've been playing since the first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Sims 2 and 3 were the best games overall but Sims 4 has better graphics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I like it... all of the version, especially the pet's one 😊😊😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya love it
    Even that for some reason I keep losing save to get a new one played up to 3rd

0|0
    0|0
  • Sul Sul. Bloo bagoo? Plamba Chamba! Porbleen! Dabedoooo

0|0
    0|0
  • YES OMG ITS LIFE. The sims 3 was a batter game but the sims 4 has better graphics so I have a hard time picking which one I like more

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like making characters and dressing them up with all the mods I downloaded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesssss... I have The Sims 4 and I play it every now and then, since I'm busy with work..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I got the sims 3 on my 12th birthday and still a sims fan till this day.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Since the first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah. That's my childhood right there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao Sims 2 was my teenage game shit and all

0|0
    0|0
  • love it

0|0
    0|0
  • No I use to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessssss.