Which Comedians do you hate the most?

Which Comedians do you hate the most?Ricky Gervais, Patton Oswald and Mitch Hedberg top my list of most hated comics. Not only hated but they bore the hell out of me. I could rant on but I don't want to do a Mytake on this. Which Comedians do you hate?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find Amy Schumer to be funny at all; she kind of annoys me. Chris Rock and Adam Sandler. I'm sure there are others I don't like but I can't think of.
    Comedians I do like are Kevin Hart, Jimmy Carr and Russell Howard.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Amy Schumer. She blames everything on a really vague causes, or anything controversial. She made a stand up, it was horrible. Got 1 Star on Netflix. A man made a stand up. Amazing! Got 4-5 stars on Netflix. Then she went on to say that this man was paid double for the same amount of work simply because he's a man. Not because he is better, or funnier than she is. Not because of the horrible views and ratings. But because he's a man.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Amy Schumer and Kevin Hart. I hate Amy.. I don't really hate Hart. But I've watched through a few of his stuff and I just can't enjoy it. I don't find it funny at all really

1|1
    0|0
  • Chris Rock, I don't understand how he's funny. I'm still confused. Nothing he does amuses me. Oh and also random comics on Netflix. Who ever is recruiting them needs to be shot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can’t stand Amy Schumer, Carlos Mencia, Patton Oswald, and Dane Cook. They’re just not funny. And I don’t find Katt Williams as funny as he used to be.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oswald just requires a certain cynicism. Mencia and Cook aren't comedians, and Schumer never should have been given a career in the first place.

• With so many people saying they don’t like Amy Schumer, I don’t know how she got a career in comedy in the first place. Someone must have found her entertaining, but they’ve probably died of boredom by now from her incredibly lame stand up routines.

• Sarah Silverman. I even hate that we share the same first name.

1|1
    0|0
  • Adam fucking Sandler. A lot of people also seem to love Lee Evans but I never liked him much.

1|1
    0|0
  • Amy Schumer, and Jimmy Fallon—I don’t hate him, I just don’t find him funny.

2|1
    0|0
  • Dave Chappell and Mike Epps. They just aren't funny to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t know. Amy Schumers comedy is good. But she has an awkward face

0|1
    0|0
  • Amy Schumer

3|8
    0|1
  • Amy Schumer i don't really hate her hate is a strong word but her jokes suck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Adam sandler

2|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• Amy Schumer, Kathy Griffin, Sarah Silverman, Jay Leno and Bob Saget

0|1
    0|0
  • Amy Schumer.

2|3
    0|0
  • Carlos Mencia. He went to small comedy clubs and open mics and stole jokes from amateur comedians and put them in his own act. Ricky Gervais is a favorite of mine, but he doesn't do nearly enough stand up, which is what I would prefer. My brother is in the local comedy scene and he has some pretty terrible comedians in his group, but he's too nice to tell them to fuck off. My favorite living comedian is Bill Burr. My favorite of all time is George Carlin.

1|3
    0|0
  • Pretty much any major German comedian (barring some exceptions like Otto Walkes or the cast of Night Wash).
    I also am bored by just about any feminist comedian (if it's used as a self applied label) I came across, when talking U. S. Comedians.

0|1
    0|0
  • Amy Schumer

Has no ability to take criticism, steals jokes, and plays the victim when people dislike her horrible stand up.

1|3
    0|0
  • Samantha Bee. I mean she's supposed to be a comedian, though more obnoxious than even close to being funny

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate any but ones I don't watch/don't find funny or that funny are: Amy Schumer, Jim Gaffigan, Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, Gabriel Iglesias, Dane Cook, etc.

Comedians I do watch: George Carlin, Louis C. K., and Bill Burr.

0|1
    0|0
  • Amy Schumer, Kevin Hart, Jim Gaffigan, Carlos Mencia, Katt Williams, Jeff Dunham, Samantha Bee, Jimmy Fallon, there's actually a lot of them that I hate.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't stand George Lopez! especially his lame, over used Trump jokes. I'm not even a Trump supporter. Its just his jokes are all corny

0|1
    0|0
  • Carrot Top, Jeff Dunham and Adam Sandler. I don't hate Robin Williams, but he wasn't a very good stand up comedian.
    Two of my favourites are Dave Allen and Billy Connolly

1|1
    0|0
  • Jimmy Kimmel
    Patton Oswalt
    Jim Gaffigan
    Stephen Colbert

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate Ricky Gervais with a passion, but my most hated comedians are Aziz Ansari and Amy Schumer. Coincidently, they're dear friends

0|1
    0|0
  • Adam Sandler.
    People like Amy Schumer simply can't be called comedian.

1|1
    0|0
  • Felipe Esparza
    Paul Reiser
    Norm Macdonald
    Janeane Garafalo
    Billy Cristal

1|1
    0|0
  • The " I try to be funny, but It's not working, so I'll just insult everyone" comedians.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stephen Colbert. I don't know, I don't find him that funny and his perfect face and rich white guy vibe just bother me

0|1
    0|0
  • amy schumer for doing all these unoriginal vagina jokes and jokes about herself like really pitifull

1|1
    0|0
  • I can’t say I hate any comedians but I do like a comedian that many other people hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I love Ricky Gervais ofc. If you by any chance hate him, you are a weak minded. Here we go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amy Schumer

3|3
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes