Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?

• Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?God of War 1
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?God of War 2
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?Shadow of the Colossus
    Vote C
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?Ico
    Vote D
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
    Vote E
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?Gran Turismo 4
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

08

Most Helpful Guy

• God of War II. Shadow as buggy as fuck. Heard they did a remake for PS4 tho.

• Yes, they just launched the remake for Shadow of the Colossus on PS4 I think last month and it is a huge improvement over the original PS2 version (in graphics and camera angle).