Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?

• Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?God of War 1
    Vote A
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?God of War 2
    Vote B
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?Shadow of the Colossus
    Vote C
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?Ico
    Vote D
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
    Vote E
  • Which PS2 exclusive game do you consider to be the greatest/best one out of the rest?Gran Turismo 4
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• God of War II. Shadow as buggy as fuck. Heard they did a remake for PS4 tho.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, they just launched the remake for Shadow of the Colossus on PS4 I think last month and it is a huge improvement over the original PS2 version (in graphics and camera angle).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 7

• jak and daxter!!!
    man what a crazy cool unique game. i wish they still made games like that. i would buy a remake in a heartbeat

0|0
    0|0
  • God of war 2 and 1 are both the best in my opinion
    But TEKKEN 5, Ratchet & Clank are also pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely say between shadow of colossus or jak and daxter series

0|0
    0|0
  • Blood will tell. Best PS2 exclusive game so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • God of war 2

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't c ratchet and clank

0|0
    0|0
    • Just pick "Other" on the poll since I obviously can't fit every single PS2 exclusive on the poll.

• Others

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes