What celebrity death did you grieve the most?

For me it was Michael Jackson

3248

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never grieved over the death of any celebrity , but I felt sad when I heard of the death of certain celebrities. But the feeling was only momentarily

• Patrick Swayzie (sp), Carrie Fisher, and Robin Williams. Great humanitarians who supported wonderful causes. It’s not about how they earned their stardom for me, but what they did with it.

Most Helpful Guys

• Chester Bennington for sure... lots of fond memories that Linkin Park's music helped play a role in.

I'm going to be honest, when I saw that the name of their latest album was "One More Light," I had a funny feeling that something drastic would happen with the band... final album/hiatus... something... but I didn't expect what happened. Not at all.

Chester was such a talent. What a voice.