What celebrity death did you grieve the most?

For me it was Michael Jackson

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never grieved over the death of any celebrity , but I felt sad when I heard of the death of certain celebrities. But the feeling was only momentarily

2|0
    0|0
  • Patrick Swayzie (sp), Carrie Fisher, and Robin Williams. Great humanitarians who supported wonderful causes. It’s not about how they earned their stardom for me, but what they did with it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Chester Bennington for sure... lots of fond memories that Linkin Park's music helped play a role in.

I'm going to be honest, when I saw that the name of their latest album was "One More Light," I had a funny feeling that something drastic would happen with the band... final album/hiatus... something... but I didn't expect what happened. Not at all.

Chester was such a talent. What a voice.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 30

What Guys Said 46

• RIP Chester Bennington

0|0
    0|0
  • Big Pun for being the first solo hispanic rapper to ever make it platinum and certainly one of the greatest rappers of all time. His technical prowess was top notch, from his complex rhyme patterns to his tongue twisters and wordplay. The sad thing is that he died so early on in his career before he even reached his peak.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, celebritys having a better life than the most people on this planet, they had all what they need and way more... so, no, sorry because no one cares about the people who die from starving every day, but they care about celebrity lifestyles, wtf is wrong with humans

0|0
    0|0
  • Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones. One of my best heroes of all time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Robin Williams - he was my favorite actor growing up. I loved him in Aladdin, Mrs. Doubtfire, Flubber, Father's Day, Patch Adams, etc. It really hurt when I heard the news.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prince, Robin Williams, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Gene Wilder. . .

Can't think of anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't grief, but Steve Irwin and Tom Petty were the only ones that actually made me feel sad. And Paul Walker a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Robin Williams absolutely. He was one of the most influential men to affect my life; such a whimsical guy could never be replaced.

0|1
    0|0
  • None I don't grief people who I hadn't had any type of connection with celebrity or not. I feel sad for the world since its another soul lost

0|0
    0|0
    • That's actually how I am. I go well that's too bad but it's not like I actually am affected.

• Show All
    • Some people really get attached to them because they feel like they have a strong admiration for them even though they know nothing about them as a person typically.

• Totally agree with you. I feel like only if I know the person I can have a bond or connection. And should the person die I would definitely grief

• L i l Peep made me cry a lot and it really had an affect on my life

0|1
    0|0
  • My grandma died and I wasn't grieved, does that answer your question.

0|1
    1|0
  • Zero I haven't really cared that any celebrity has died. And I dont know if I ever will.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them. There has been so much talent that has left us, it's not even funny. RIP too all!

0|0
    0|0
  • GSGT Ronald Lee Ermey, he was my first idol growing up

0|0
    0|0
  • None tbh. I feel sad for them but move on with life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chester bennington, even though im not like a huge die hard linkin park fan

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even care if all celebreties would die at once. I hate them all

0|0
    2|1
  • Albert Einstein

3|1
    0|0
  • Chester Bennington.