Calling all AC/DC fans!! who do you think was the best singer for the band?

ya got Bon Scott, Brian Johnson, and in recent time Axl Rose.

calling all AC/DC fans!! who do you think was the best singer for the band?Calling all AC/DC fans!! who do you think was the best singer for the band?
Calling all AC/DC fans!! who do you think was the best singer for the band?Who has been the best?

I'm kinda torn between Bon Scott and Brian Johnson. They both had/have amazing voices. Axl Rose I thought was a weird choosing for the band.
Updates:
I forgot bout this guy!!! (dave evans)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMmVBHTPhw

this was AC/DC when bon was just a chauffer for the band before they got him to replace evans. this dude's singing isn't bad but this is NOT the AC/DC I know

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! That's a tough question to answer BUT I do not appreciate Axle singing AC/DC... he should stick to GNR's.
    Bon was a bit more flamboyant and a true front man while Brian is also great. They've got different personalities and Brian is a great "replacement" for Bon who wasn't even into the rock scene till AC/DC!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I really can't decide between Bon and Brian

1|1
    0|0
  • Axl is worthless. He's always sounded like someone recorded the sound of a cat in food processor and then played back at half-speed.

I go with Brian Johnson sice he did most of AC/DC's hits.

1|1
    0|0
  • Neither. They had their great songs, though Bon Scott started sounding like his asshole was all plugged up by 1990.

1|0
    1|0
    • I mean Johnson.

• yeah, I will admit that he did have a kinda strange voice change in 1990 like on "the razors edge" album

• Possibly why he developed cancer. Probably same for Chuck Billy - too much gutteral vocal style.

• You are cruel to ask that lol. Bon Scott was a fantastic frontman, but Brians voice just does it for me more. It fits the songs better I feel. Its a little more shrieky. Which doesn't sound like a compliment but it is. I love Axl and Guns N Roses, he did a great and if you ask me underappreciated job covering for Brian, but he couldn't fill his shoes like I feel Brian filled the shoes of Bon. But both Bon and Brian are great. But Brian for me is just cool as fuck. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bon Scott had a much more soulful voice and seemed more fun. I have to admit though Brian Johnson stepped into a very tough roll taking over for Bon Scott and he rocked it. He literally saved the band and made it bigger than ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Axl wasn't even a good singer back before he lost his voice.

Brian has a terrific sound to his voice.

Bon is my favorite because my favorite songs are almost all from his era.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bin Scott. I enjoy Brian very much but his voice like Axl sounds a bit too metal for the hard rock gods in my opinion.
    Bond voice is in a league of its own.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite songs are from. Brian's time as a singer. But Bon Scott just had that raspy voice you have to love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bon and Brian sound pretty similar. Axl sounds so different that I don't consider it ACDC anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both Brian and Bon are waaaaaaay above Axl. I can't decide between them

1|1
    0|0
  • not a fan but grew up when ac/dc were everywhere and it has to be brian johnson

1|0
    0|0
  • My brother is a huge fan n he adores brian johnson but prefers bon scott

1|0
    0|0
  • The first singer- Bon Scott. The best. Great singer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber!

1|0
    0|0
    • careful.. angus young might wack you in the head with his guitar for that!

• Brian Johnson

1|0
    0|0
  • Bon Scott hands down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bon. He was a much better song writer too.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes