Calling all AC/DC fans!! who do you think was the best singer for the band?

ya got Bon Scott, Brian Johnson, and in recent time Axl Rose.

calling all AC/DC fans!! who do you think was the best singer for the band?Calling all AC/DC fans!! who do you think was the best singer for the band?
Calling all AC/DC fans!! who do you think was the best singer for the band?Who has been the best?

I'm kinda torn between Bon Scott and Brian Johnson. They both had/have amazing voices. Axl Rose I thought was a weird choosing for the band.
I forgot bout this guy!!! (dave evans)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMmVBHTPhw

this was AC/DC when bon was just a chauffer for the band before they got him to replace evans. this dude's singing isn't bad but this is NOT the AC/DC I know

218

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! That's a tough question to answer BUT I do not appreciate Axle singing AC/DC... he should stick to GNR's.
    Bon was a bit more flamboyant and a true front man while Brian is also great. They've got different personalities and Brian is a great "replacement" for Bon who wasn't even into the rock scene till AC/DC!