What tv show (s) would you get rid of?

What tv show(s) would you get rid of?

1117

Most Helpful Girls

• Shows that are all about cheating like that BS show Scandal for starters. Also How to Get away with Murder is dumb for teaching people things they dont need to know. Also Kardashians, RuPaul Drag Queens, Teen Mom since girls wanna be pregnant just to get on the show, Amy Schumer and her racist skits, Game of Thrones wth all that incest crap, Family Guy/American Dad and all its cussing, creepy American Horror Story, Big Brother if they keep being racist af, And Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

• Also Jimmy Fallon, 19 Kids & Counting, Tosh.0, Married at First Sight, Love After Lockup, Marriage Bootcamp since its the same thing each season, Spongebob, The Cleveland show, King of the Hill

• None of those should be on air. But i love triple this. haven't u seen my tv show questions in the past. I watch so many diff things

• I have, I'm just commenting.

• Kardashians, Jershey Shore, Teen Mom, American Horror Story, any of the new Disney channel shows other than Ravenโ€™s Home and Girl Meets World, The Fosters, American Housewife, Stranger Things, Everything Sucks,

Most Helpful Guys