What tv show (s) would you get rid of?

What tv show(s) would you get rid of?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Shows that are all about cheating like that BS show Scandal for starters. Also How to Get away with Murder is dumb for teaching people things they dont need to know. Also Kardashians, RuPaul Drag Queens, Teen Mom since girls wanna be pregnant just to get on the show, Amy Schumer and her racist skits, Game of Thrones wth all that incest crap, Family Guy/American Dad and all its cussing, creepy American Horror Story, Big Brother if they keep being racist af, And Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

3|2
    0|0
    • Also Jimmy Fallon, 19 Kids & Counting, Tosh.0, Married at First Sight, Love After Lockup, Marriage Bootcamp since its the same thing each season, Spongebob, The Cleveland show, King of the Hill

• Show All
    • None of those should be on air. But i love triple this. haven't u seen my tv show questions in the past. I watch so many diff things

• I have, I'm just commenting.

• Kardashians, Jershey Shore, Teen Mom, American Horror Story, any of the new Disney channel shows other than Ravenโ€™s Home and Girl Meets World, The Fosters, American Housewife, Stranger Things, Everything Sucks,

4|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise

3|2
    0|0
    • What
      Are you nuts lol

Those are one of a kind. There is nothing like the bachelor when it comes to love

You cray cray
      And no its not fake lol

• Show All
    • @DizzyDesii Rachel hahaha...
      like that other dude Eric was amazing for her... but no , what wanted the Spanish dude hahaha... like his family was not even really interesting in her from what it seemed...

• @TripleAce his fam didn't like her but i rooted for Brian since day 1 ๐Ÿ˜ i was happy his sexy Spanish behind won. Eric acted like he had PTSD on the first couple eps

• Family Guy, South Park, American Dad, I hate all three of them.

1|1
    2|3
    • Yay im not alone

• Show All
    • @LordChaoticX i like Boondocks and The oblongs though. Futurama is ok from time to time

• I haven't watched either of those. I liked Rick n Morty. I thought it was kind of funny I am still waiting for the next season to be released

• the kardashians

7|2
    0|0
  • Kardashians. New Nickelodeon and Disney shows.

3|3
    0|0
  • Peppa Pig for sure!

0|2
    1|0
  • Total drama.

1|1
    0|0
  • Blacklist

0|1
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones o_o gladly its over soon

0|2
    0|1
  • Fox News

2|2
    1|0

What Guys Said 15

• Ellen is one of them.

2|2
    0|0
  • I want commercials that show or talk about gross stuff or depressing stuff to not air between 6 to 9 pm on regular TV so people can have their family dinner and watch TV without having to think about that stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • My Little Pony. Fucking bronies...

2|1
    0|0
  • I dunno but i think the walking dead is becoming a complete disaster lol

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, like others have said, anything Kardashian-related.

1|1
    0|0
  • Every indian drama series which is based on family conflict ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Kardashians, My Little Pony, Sword Art Online, and Greyโ€™s Anatomy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fox news. It's an okay comedy but it's plot is not the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you will die, what TV show would you be thinking off?

0|0
    0|0
  • So much... The Kardashians for one

4|2
    0|0
  • Fox news

2|1
    0|0
  • Realty tv

0|1
    0|0
  • Reality tv