What games are you looking forward to this year as of 2018?

• What games are you looking forward to this year as of 2018?Red Dead Redemption 2
  • What games are you looking forward to this year as of 2018?Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch
  • What games are you looking forward to this year as of 2018?Spider-Man (PS4 Exclusive)
    Vote C
  • What games are you looking forward to this year as of 2018?Far Cry 5
    Vote D
  • What games are you looking forward to this year as of 2018?God of War 4(PS4)
    Vote E
  • What games are you looking forward to this year as of 2018?Detroit: Become Human
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

14

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them. But Red Dead Redemption 2 by far is what I'm most excited for. Despite Gta having more gameplay things to do. I still prefer Red Deads story to the Gta games. Despite Gta V having good story. Still more excited for the Red Dead sequel

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Red Dead first (and Last of Us if it makes it out this year), Detroit and Tomb Raider second, God of War third. Secretly hoping for a surprise CuberPunk release at the end of the year.

In terms of episodic games, the epilogue to Life Is Strange: Before the Storm this month was good, but I’m also hoping for the final season of Walking Dead and the second season of Wolf Among Us to make it out this year.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE