What is your opinion about the sexual harassment that's happening in Hollywood right now?

Does Hollywood really care about the victims?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's less of a sexual harassment. More of sl*ts who wanted to get main parts and whatever and bought it with their bodies, rather than talents. Then these ungrateful b*tches succeed and claim it was a sexual assault or whatever. 90% of the time, that's the case.

1|4
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I don't think Hollywood cares. A lot of the people in Hollywood who are currently speaking out knew about it and can be seen being friendly with the supposed abusers in past pictures. Its all about the money, which is also why most of the supposed victims kept quiet and tolerated behaviour that they perceived as harassment. They value money more than being respected so they continue to work for people who harass them.

2|1
    0|0
  • I wonder sometimes about the "victims" of some of these accusations. But how are we to know what's real and what's not, since we were never apart of the occasion.

But, I am not surprised that a lot of it went on, especially when you are dealing with people's million dollar careers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are just allegations, what happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

But Hollywood doesn't give an f cuz even if the allegations turn out to be true, you just can't fire the directors and producers who would possibly be the major culprits because they rule the industry

1|1
    0|0
  • In general the industry doesn't really care about the victims, they care about the publicity. Now of course each individual actor and actress has different ideals and morals, but like the companies and corporations only care about covering their asses. It's sad, and backwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it happens in every industry unfortunately. People of power sometimes take advantage. Hollywood, politics, bar owners, you name it, it has happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's good that it is addressed and and something is being done. There is a danger tho of immediately believing an accusation without proper research. Without a doubt some people will become or have become victims of people just wanting attention.
    Any man (or woman) found guilty should deffenitly be locked up and stripped of any awards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean trashlywood, the capitalist industry of fast food movies? I mean, Doesn't it care those things to a capitalist system focused in mass production right now?

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it really harassment if it's a well known fact that there is a casting couch and that you must have sex to get ahead and get parts?

0|2
    0|0
    • We've known about the casting couch since we were teenagers, so what's the big news? It's pathetic that most women (and so many pussy guys) applaud Gwyneth Paltrow-types who were "molested" 20 years ago, but waited until they had 100 mil in the bank before opening their yap. I have no respect for that s**t. Most me-too movement fem celebs are hypocrite scumbags who left hundreds o girls out to dry, while they themselves made millions.

• No, Hollywood does not care. It will get back to the old way soon enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 of those females deserves to be slut shamed rather than catagorized as victims.

1|1
    1|2
  • Sex has always been a part of Hollywood and will always be that way. Sex gets everyone's attention and that is what Hollywood wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people really care about it unless they harass people too or they don’t care at all

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't care about Hollywood actors. I hope they all die

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowdays, world is full of lust. Can't say anything

1|0
    0|0
  • If they don't lie it they ca

0|0
    0|0
  • what us happened?

0|0
    0|0
  • i do not think Hollywood gives a flying stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are attracted to douche bags and then they complain when they are mistreated.

0|1
    0|0
  • There used to be a thing called "The Casting Couch". Real or not, that was
    supposed to be the first step for a woman becoming an actress. Maybe it was real after all and now it is being regretted.
    Besides, how do you prove you were violated 3 decades ago?

0|0
    0|0
  • These people are professional actors/actresses, screen writers and publicists it's really all one big act to virtue signal, do damage control on the Hollywood brand and to protect Hollywood elite bigwigs that are all a bunch of peadophilles, rapists and worse.
    Hollywood seems to be under the false impression that we care about celebrities views on everything from politics to climate change. When you see an actor or actress giving a speech about Trump it's their owners political views they are are speaking.

2|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes