Fantasy romance anime recommendations needed?

I'm looking for an anime which is set in a fantasy world (or is about wizards, elfs, mermaids, vampires and so on) and is also romantic. Do you have any suggestions?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I just watched an anime called Log Horizon. It was really well made. Less romance, but there is some. Accel world was pretty good too but no contest against Log Horizon and Overlord. Warning overlord has almost no romance at all. I cannot think of the name of this one anime. It has these people called pixies but they were actually the undead souls of children reincarnated to fight an evil which was the mutation of humanity which ended up being a pretty heartfelt romance with a serious twist at the end that just made you feel the feelz :,(

0|0
    0|0
    • Log Horizon sounds pretty amazing. I think I'm gonna have a look at it. Thank you:)

• You definitely should :3 it's in it's second season and no one is sure when the third will come out. But it's got a very interesting take on everything and story.

• You should definitely check out no game no life. I just binged that shit last it. Sooooo good.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno if these are really exact fits but a few that came to mind are:

- Zero no Tsukaima
    - Spice and Wolf, to a lesser extent. It's not the kind of high fantasy you're describing but it is fanatasy
    - Outbreak Company maybe
    - No Game No Life, perhaps... It's fantasy and there is a little romance stuff but it's played off in a very, very comical way
    - Inuyasha but... It's kind of shit :P

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Castlevania is pretty cool. The romantic plot is over rather quickly, but it sets up the overall plot of Dracula taking vengeance against humanity for his lost love. Probably not what you’re looking for because there’s not a lot of romance but it has mild romantic elements that influence the overall story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes chivalry of the fallen knight i think its called not really fantasy but close enough and one about a bowman lord and a princess but forget what its called its bit more closure to fantasy tag otherwise for the life of me can't remember any... i too would like to know aswell

0|0
    0|0
    • I finished this one today and I loved it. But thank you anyway:)

• Show All
    • I hope so too but as much as I now most people think there won't be a second series :(

• there's also sword art online too just remembered but youve probably seen it if you haven't and Dance of the vampires ring (i think thats what its called) about vampire's and warewolfs (nudity and gore in that one but its as closist to what you are looking for )

• Sword Art Online. That's the only one I can think of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rune Soldier
    That's a pretty good series even though it had one season

0|0
    0|0
  • Try golden time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Haha I'm old school but vampire knight is on Netflix ;). I also love rourouri (or however its spelt) kenshin, I like the way the love plot builds throughout the seasons.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes