Fantasy romance anime recommendations needed?

I'm looking for an anime which is set in a fantasy world (or is about wizards, elfs, mermaids, vampires and so on) and is also romantic. Do you have any suggestions?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I just watched an anime called Log Horizon. It was really well made. Less romance, but there is some. Accel world was pretty good too but no contest against Log Horizon and Overlord. Warning overlord has almost no romance at all. I cannot think of the name of this one anime. It has these people called pixies but they were actually the undead souls of children reincarnated to fight an evil which was the mutation of humanity which ended up being a pretty heartfelt romance with a serious twist at the end that just made you feel the feelz :,(

• Log Horizon sounds pretty amazing. I think I'm gonna have a look at it. Thank you:)

• You definitely should :3 it's in it's second season and no one is sure when the third will come out. But it's got a very interesting take on everything and story.

• You should definitely check out no game no life. I just binged that shit last it. Sooooo good.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno if these are really exact fits but a few that came to mind are:

- Zero no Tsukaima
    - Spice and Wolf, to a lesser extent. It's not the kind of high fantasy you're describing but it is fanatasy
    - Outbreak Company maybe
    - No Game No Life, perhaps... It's fantasy and there is a little romance stuff but it's played off in a very, very comical way
    - Inuyasha but... It's kind of shit :P