What was the first James Bond movie you remember seeing?

Be it at home or the theater or both.

First one I remember seeing was Octopussy, the first in theater was Goldeneye. What was the first James Bond movie you remember seeing??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one I remember seeing was For Your Eyes Only.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tomorrow Never Dies.

It was the most awkward experience as it was on a VHS my dad used to record it, but in the middle of the movie was some PPV Playboy channel stuff...

I was 12.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 25

• The one where Bond gets married and they kill his wife at the end. I forgot the name. I cried so much at end of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • My first bond film was "Die another Day." With the only real James Bond Pierce Brosman

0|1
    0|0
    • There is so much wrong with that statement

• Show All
    • Die another day is the absolute worst bond film, and Brosnan is nowhere near the best, that is Sean Connery

• I'll admit Sean WAS the OG. But most people who have been around will tell you when Pierce was Bond he did the Double-0 right.

• I believe it was Goldeneye. Also Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64 is my first video gaming memory

0|1
    0|0
  • Goldeneye, one of my fav, even if i like them all, Daniel Craig is really good as JB.

0|2
    0|0
  • The Man With The Golden Gun. I have watched them all at least ten times each, since that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Goldeneye at home. the world is not enough at theater

0|2
    0|0
  • I can't remember which one specifically but it was one with Pierce Brosnan. It might have Goldeneye.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first Bond film I saw in a theater was Moonraker.

0|1
    0|0
  • Live and let die was my first and as such is my favorite lol

0|1
    0|0
  • GoldFinger on lazer disc we rented a player it was the size of an old school samsonite luggage

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes