What's the weirdest glitch/bug you've encountered on a console game?

This just happened to me on stream today. :D
https://clips.twitch.tv/PatientJazzyVelociraptorSoBayed

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Oblivion on xbox 360
    You need 2 different kinds of arrows, from the one kind only one, from the other as much as you can get... take the bow out and pull it, but hold it in pull while you have that kind in you have only one of them, then open the inv and switch 2 times (or more) to the other arrows, until it say you can't switch arrows while you allready pulled the trigger, then drop an object, the object will multiple as much as you have form the 2nd kind of arrows, looks really nice with close to round shape (like velkyn stones) because they all come out of the same point

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I was on a play through of Conker's Bad Fur Day on the n64 once... towards the very end of the game... like literally probably less than two hours from completing it. Anyways though, I'm in the War part of the game and you have to escape the island before this base blows up and so you have to run down this beach to get on a boat. Well, I died anywhere from 20-30 times just trying to rush it cause I didn't want to fight any of the enemies that are shooting at you and finally after one time I died it just spawned me back at the main area of the game... didn't play any of the cutscenes that were spose to play before you get back. The whole area is glitched out after that... like there's this door that opens and then just drifts off into space. The game switches between night and day when you go through doors to other areas. And all the npc's are gone. And since it never played the cutscenes the triggers for the next part of the game never happened and so I can't even finish the game... I still have that save on my cart though just as a novelty cause I've never had anything else like that happen to me in a game

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha that's a pretty funny glitch / bug haha. I've seen a lot of weird glitches in games, but I can't tell which is the weirdest of them. Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell whether it's a bug or an in game feature. On what device are you playing the game?
    Oh, and I just followed you on Twitch. Good luck making more future content haha

1|0
    0|0
  • WWE 2k18 i don't like the game but my friend was playing so i joined in we played a that game mode where you have to get out the cell, and for some reason i started flopping around and ended up out of the cell and the match ended saying i won. It was so funny. Also saints row 4 even thought glitch was in game on purpose where the people in simlation bug out and look very funny with arms doged and everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Final fantasy 3 for Super Nintendo. When you take the character Realm into the caves and use the sketch ability it bugs the whole game. You end up with some really strange items. Like 99 paladin shields and other powerfull weapons and armour. It's all random. It's cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was playing far cry 3. I killed the blitz guy with Molotovs. But he did not go down he stayed in the shuffle to the right animation in one place. The way he moved his legs and arms looked like he was dancing. So i played daft punk "one more time" and danced for like 15 minutes. It fit so perfectly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was playing fortnite, I met to mine a tree. The wood I would have gotten fell in a pile informant of me. And I couldn't pick it up. Then in the same game, I opened a chest (I had all 5 slots full and I was switching a gold hand canon for something, I can't remember) and it dropped the weapon I was switching and wouldn't let me exchange it or pick up any other weapons, so I was walking around with 4 items and couldn't use my goth slot. Weird glitch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually the bug i'm talking about happened a month ago! It's WWE 2k18 , i was playing royal rumble with my friend, i was playing as Roman Reigns and i had 2 finishers (his finisher is a spear) i ran to execute the finisher to another wrestler , my friend was standing right behind him, then surprisingly i saw roman doing 2 very fast consecutive spears to the wrestler and to my friend, then i noticed my 2 finishers are gone, then we laughed our ass off for at least 10minutes 😂😂.

1|0
    0|0
  • you should check this final fantasy x opening bug , it is funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt1dr5sHpLw&t=71s

1|1
    0|0
  • not on console but in GTA VC
    i once on bike Near DIRT RING STADIUM..
    KNOCKED INTO THE STAIRS and went 2 KMS above in the air on Golf Club and it took me like 15 seconds to fall and die..

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Midnight club 3 Dub edition remix. I found out how to send vehicles across the map just by coming in contact with them in arcade mode. i was indestructible

1|0
    0|0
  • The humping helicopters of battlefield 2 modern combat, these helicopters would go right on top of one another, wig out, look like they were having sex, then explode

1|0
    0|0
  • When a Skyrim Giant sends you to the moon with a single hit. XD

1|2
    0|0
  • Once while playing Red Dead Redemption the model for a person got used with the animations for a horse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where the graphics fuck up and shit sticks out of the characters or objects.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was playing LEGO The Hobbit on the Wii U, and I just gradually floated up for no reason whatsoever. That game has so many bugs, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Played R6 siege where I fell though the floor... :(

1|0
    0|0
  • When I shoot and missed the goal in fifa but still it registered the shoot as a goal

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. It's hard to think of specific ones, but there are plenty of game-breaking bugs that I've experienced in a lot of games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling through the ground in a few games. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • 99x rare candy on Pokemon red

1|2
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• The Last of Us. I held guy hostage with 0 bullets in one gun and 10 in the other. As I shot with the full clip. I switched to empty gun and got -1 ammo that glitches into basically being infinite ammo

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay so i was playing the sims and all this weird stuff started happening one of my sims pissed himself and he wouldn't get up one of my kids sims looked like satan himself and yeah it was weird.

2|1
    0|0
  • Destiny has a lot of character model slipups.

1|1
    0|0
  • Skyrim is the glitchgod of games.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes