What's the weirdest glitch/bug you've encountered on a console game?

This just happened to me on stream today. :D
https://clips.twitch.tv/PatientJazzyVelociraptorSoBayed

528

Most Helpful Guy

• Oblivion on xbox 360
    You need 2 different kinds of arrows, from the one kind only one, from the other as much as you can get... take the bow out and pull it, but hold it in pull while you have that kind in you have only one of them, then open the inv and switch 2 times (or more) to the other arrows, until it say you can't switch arrows while you allready pulled the trigger, then drop an object, the object will multiple as much as you have form the 2nd kind of arrows, looks really nice with close to round shape (like velkyn stones) because they all come out of the same point

Most Helpful Girl