How would you look like if you were born as an opposite sex?

Just converted some pics and It feels so awkward when your brother would make a lot sexier girl than you are :D
How would you look like if you were born as an opposite sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you think your brother would look more girly than you? You look more girly than your brother's converted picture. You just look like you have low self esteem..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably wouldn't look that different tbh. I have a fairly androgynous face and the people in my family all have babyface, so maybe I'd have a stronger jaw and browbone, a slightly bigger nose, smaller eyes and less defined lips. I'd be tall and fit tho because that's what the guys in family have to balance out that babyface.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I'd probably look like my sister.

Coincidentally, she looks like an aborted Batman villain, so that's going to be my answer.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would think i would look pretty, but i tried program on a site that shows how masculine my current face is, and it came out 100 percent masculine, every time i did it.

I dont think that would translate into good female features if thats true.

I wouldn't try a face swap tough, i dont like that stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a rebel. I like to assume, in an alternate reality, my female side is more punk and rebel compared to me now who adheres strictly to tradition.
    Assuming I am born into the same sort of family, I highly doubt I would end up any different. I'd either end up consumed with my artsy and creative side or I'd be a try-hard rebel.

0|0
    0|0
  • This app/software seems amazing. What's it called?

Anyways. I think I'd look really hawt but then again girls tend to be more insecure and critical about their looks so I don't know if I'd 'feel' hawt if I was a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd be like this, if i was born as a woman
    http://list.lisimg.com/image/9295348/700full.jpg

dont stare at my boobs, you perverts !

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I guess I could turn into an evil witch and like it.

1|1
    0|0
  • What those conversions fail to consider are several factors such as diet, and potential hormone differences. While entertaining in a way, I don't think they would be an accurate portrayal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would look like a tanned and hot brunette model who's a lesbian lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have very big titties for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably can't get much uglier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly as hell. Prob

0|0
    0|0
  • EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWGLY!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even want to know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably bad lol "/

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be fuckable AFFFFFF

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a hot THOT

0|0
    0|0
  • A lesbian in a wig

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I imagine that I would look like my dad but with a smaller nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only assume that I would look something resembling my father, without the boobs of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd look like my brother lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I look really ugly as a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • i would be cute lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes