What Disney movie would you like to see come out with a sequel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nothing really comes to mind. Most Disney sequels are pretty awful, which is why most of them are direct-to-video. I think these live-action remakes are an okay idea though. I would want to see Sleeping Beauty remade as such... maybe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Disney should be banned from making movies for what they've done with the Star Wars franchise (specifically, but not limited to, Episode VIII). However I will admit that Rogue One was awesome.

0|1
    0|0
    • 100% agree, I never watch rogue one at the cinema because the other movie before was so crazy.

• @monkeynutts You must see Rogue One. As much as Disney has annoyed me for the aforementioned reason (s), I cannot lie... Rogue One was really, really good.

• I ended up buying it and watched it at home. I loved it.

Most Helpful Girls

• Up
    Lilo and Stitch
    Rattatoulie
    Wall-E
    Big Hero 6
    Zootopia
    (Are all movies that I feel can grow and have a sequel with much character development)

I'm super excited that Wreck It Ralph will be doing a sequel 😁

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Tangled

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather they didn't butcher another beloved childhood memory. Or did you think Return of Jafar and Cinderella: a Twist in Time were acceptable pieces of cinema?

0|2
    0|0
  • I think Disney just needs to stop making new content. Or remaking old content into trash.

0|2
    2|0
    • Show All
    • Most of the old stories and new are based on fiction and fairy tails yes I know but I was referring to their golden age films

• As far as I know the only remakes they are doing are live action which really isn't that different than taking a book to cartoon

• The Great Mouse Detective or Ratatouille for animation movies for live action Bedknobs and Broomsticks or chitty chitty bang bang.

1|0
    0|0
  • Escape to Witch Mountain, I always wondered what happened when they got back to their planet

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is a Disney film, The Golden Compass. I loved that film

0|0
    0|0
    • The religious connotations where vastly lowered for an American audience. The books were spectacular. The film was a dissapointment

• Honestly i think disney should leave their movies alone, they tend to fuck things up with sequels

0|0
    0|0
  • Sword in the stone, but then that wouldn’t make any sense really lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Disney needs to grow up

0|1
    0|0
  • Hannah Montana

2|0
    1|1
  • Toy story ♥