What Disney movie would you like to see come out with a sequel?

1322

Most Helpful Guys

• Nothing really comes to mind. Most Disney sequels are pretty awful, which is why most of them are direct-to-video. I think these live-action remakes are an okay idea though. I would want to see Sleeping Beauty remade as such... maybe.

• Disney should be banned from making movies for what they've done with the Star Wars franchise (specifically, but not limited to, Episode VIII). However I will admit that Rogue One was awesome.

• 100% agree, I never watch rogue one at the cinema because the other movie before was so crazy.

• @monkeynutts You must see Rogue One. As much as Disney has annoyed me for the aforementioned reason (s), I cannot lie... Rogue One was really, really good.

• I ended up buying it and watched it at home. I loved it.

Most Helpful Girls

• Up
    Lilo and Stitch
    Rattatoulie
    Wall-E
    Big Hero 6
    Zootopia
    (Are all movies that I feel can grow and have a sequel with much character development)

I'm super excited that Wreck It Ralph will be doing a sequel 😁