What are some good games to play with your significant other?

One I greatly enjoyed playing with my boyfriend is Castle Crushers.
What are some good games to play with your significant other?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my wife love playing Diablo 3 and all the borderlands games together. And overcooked

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dungeon Defenders, Battle Block Theater, Mario Party
    Some old school games that are fun: Diddy kong racing, hot wheels turbo racing, and even though this one isn't 2 player Mario 64 is fun to take turns with.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 14

• I hate my nintendo 64 kept crashing. I was totally beating him 😂🙌
    25.media.tumblr.com/.../...b6Gsnl1ryurmdo1_250.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • Our all time favourites would have to be plants vs zombies on the Xbox, borderlands 2, fortnight, cuphead and now sea of theives.
    We tried a little crappy game called over cooked and I loved it but he just about had an aneurysm 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Halo, Fable, RuneScape, Overlord, taking turns on Skyrim, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • While I'm out and about with my boyfriend (sitting at a park/cafe... ect), we love to come up with made up dialogue for strangers we see while we're out lol We'll pick a couple or a pair and pretend to be them making up dialogue of what we think they're saying.

We also joke around and play the "penis" game when we're feeling super silly and inappropriate lol

When alone together we enjoy a game of cards like black jack where the loser strips.

... Oh wait? You mean video games? My boyfriend and I like to battle it out in playing 2K games (NBA and NHL mostly) he'll talk me into COD every now and then too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god this game was one of the best games to play ever!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Seriously any MMO or FPS Games she'd like. Also go for games like Bloons TD battles they're fun too

1|0
    0|0
  • Checkers

1|0
    0|0
  • Gang beasts

1|0
    0|0
  • Gears of War

1|0
    0|0
  • King of fighters..