Tomb Raider 2018 Movie! Did you like it?

If you haven’t seen it, do you think it looks good? Why?
  • Yes!
  • Neutral
  • No
    Vote C

919

Most Helpful Guy

• Left with a bad taste in my mouth. While I wanted to like it for sticking to the newer game it rewrote several key pieces of Lara's backstory.

The bad guys were mindless thugs with paperthin motives.

The tomb was cliche traps, disappointing that the story just drops off halfway through. The ending is so anticlimatic and cliche with only Lara Walking away (conviently not affected by the disease) while everybody else dies.

The twist at the end wasn't even shocking, it was apparent from the start that the old bag was up to something.

Overall could have been a good movie... If it wasn't written by a 14 year old teenager.

• It felt very rushed after the first hour. If they had made it longer, and included more parts of the story, I feel like it could’ve been very great.

Most Helpful Girl