You think it's badass or creepy that American Football is taking over the world?

I think it's badass

This video clearly shows the rise of American Football worldwide

• A. Badass
    Vote A
  • B. Creepy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Good, more people should experience American Football. It's a wonderful sport to watch and play

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• A. Badass

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I find it badass, American Football is getting popular worldwide the last decade

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think it does, real football is so much better ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it, I love Football!!

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Neither, it's bullshit.
    Most of the rest of the world plays real sports instead of having a bunch of mamby pambies that have to wear armour to play a ball sport.
    If you want to see a real man's sport, Watch some competition level Aussie Rules - Or rugby, or hell even 'soccer' you know, football that actually uses feet.

gridiron is taking over the world in the same way as the US has a world series game - you know, without inviting any other countries.

0|4
    0|1
    • a bunch of mamby pambies? Not a real mans' sport?

People who have that opinion have one thing in common – they have never played American football and probably never even watched a game. The pads actually allow you to hit each other even harder. And It's not like they're playing in pillows. The pads are hard like armour so it doesn't feel good to get hit by them. There's plenty of injuries in American football. It's a tough, physical game. Your opinion would change if you ever actually tried playing.

• Show All
    • I've watched it. I'm not denying that it's a tough sport. But the hits are harder in American football. Studies have been done saying that. The shoulder pads and helmet allow you to hit harder because you're not as worried about injuring yourself. I've played football with and without pads

• This guy played both football and rugby. Read what he has to say

thetab.com/.../american-football-hits-harder-than-rugby-4259

• American Football is taking over the world... The parallel universe you are trying to call, probably faces some technical difficulties... please try to call later... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's great that more people are becoming interested in sports their nation isn't especially known for, even if I myself will always prefer Sssociation Football over American Football.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks

0|2
    0|0
  • I think it's badass

0|1
    0|0
  • B. Creepy

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not. It's very rare for someone outside the US to about it or even knows the rules

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes