Pacific Rim Uprising. What do you think of the movie?

I'm a hesitant about seeing the film yet and I want GaG opinion about the movie if anyone has seen it yet.
Updates:
The Movie Sucked :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sucked donkey balls. I wish I could get that 2 hours of my life back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Looks like shit compared to the first one so I'm not watching it as they also put some fucker as director who doesn't know how to do his job... The last guy who actually was good left and did some amazing movie elsewhere... The movie is very low quality to be honest for gods sake some scenes I probabaly could have done better... And thats only judging from trailers

0|0
    0|0
  • That actor is fucking shit, so is the plot. you can't go from Charlie Hunnam to John Boyega like WTF! In what world would you do that. You go from the panty dropper to fucking mr. Mumbles with a dumbass look on his face 24/7.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was pretty good. I didn't care for the first one but this one just had better characters and dialogue. The story was pretty cool too, not too obvious and surprised you a few times along the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are the fights much better than the first?

• I don't remember. The fights weren't bad in this movie, but they could have been better

• Pacific rim was a hit am sure this one will be a hit too

I have even dreamed of our soldiers being like that in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • Pathetic movie. Storyline going too fast. And doesn't even make any sense why they made 2nd sequence of it

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw the movie today and it was good
    Just a hint the story you think you know from the trailer it is soo not what you have in your mind
    in a good way

0|0
    0|0
  • Watched the original yesterday funny enough but I'm yet to watch the new one

0|0
    0|0
  • Go and watch the how it should have ended version on you tube. It's hilarious

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole Pacific Rim series is shit in my opinion.

0|0
    0|3
  • hot

g a r b a g e

0|0
    0|0
  • looks pretty awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • They should have kept the original cast.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm excited to see it. I love the first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I should watch it, I live on the Pacific Rim

0|0
    0|0
  • not seen it

0|0
    0|0
  • not seen it but just seen the insidious final key

0|0
    0|0
  • crazy how much hate this gets