With the advent of things like Netflix or Amazon prime do the prime time tv slots still have any meaning?

52

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, because not everyone will or feels the need to pay extra for that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Its cheaper to just get Netflix, Hulu, and prime and completely cut cable though, I know, my family did just that

• We have the internet and then the free channels, NBC, fox, ABC. Though we don't even watch them

• Interesting

• What is tv slots?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The time a tv show airs.
      The prime time slots start from 7 and go to I think 11
      They are called prime time, because that is when the most people would watch and therefore the ad time was the most expensive

• I can't tell if you realised I was fucking with you or not.

• Sorry I am not sleeping well lately, so yeah I didn't realize

Most Helpful Guys

• I watch tv on regular channels for shows like the Flash and impractical jokers.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE