It's over! What are your thoughts on Dragon Ball Super?

It's over! What are your thoughts on Dragon Ball Super?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, never watched it. I was never a fan of animation, even as a young child. I use to tease my older brothers' for watching cartoons, my SIL still watches cartoons and she's 52, I always tease her. I just never understood the whole animation thing, but I am in awe of how they create it, at least back in the day before CG.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently watching it and I love it. I've been a Dragon Ball fan since I was a child but couldn't start with DB Super until a few weeks ago because of my college. It's been only 6-7 episodes since the Tournament Of Power started. I'm gonna binge watch more in a few hours. 😃

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 14

• It could have been better, but overall, it was really good an entertaining. It introduced a lot of great characters that I'm hoping to see again.

I would like to see the originals retired and make way for the new characters.

0|0
    0|0
  • The levels reached, storyline and some of the drawings were extremely lackluster. I really enjoyed how freiza and goku worked together in the end though

0|1
    0|0
  • Wanted to be more serious like z. The zamazu arc was the best one in super. Like the universe tournament, but there wasn't anything serious in the end.

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean its over? Theirs still tons of episodes still to be dubbed. Do you mean japanese version?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, there are sites where you can view the Japanese version in subtitles.

• Right, but dubbed, its not over their just fighting black now. I've watched a lot of subbed, but they haven't dubbed them all yet..

• I'm praying to Zeno and the Destroyer Gods that it will only be on hiatus and will continue after the next new Dragon Ball movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not over. It will be back next year after the movie.
    I haven't watched any of it though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Go to funimation to get all the dubed episodes. Or on the internet.

• I wasn't planning on watching it. It looks different though. But I'm not interested enough to bother.

• Anticlimactic ending. I wanted Goku to win solo or have Goku and Vegeta use potara to be Vegito since Kale and Caulifa did it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that show got boring after Goku was killed by Cell.

1|0
    0|0
  • It fizzled out a bit at the end. The many small fights model doesn't get me to invest as much as the 1 big fight model.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's over already? I thought it just started?

Eh, I'm not a fan of DB anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finally

Now they can start putting some good anime on

0|0
    0|0
  • Z was the pinnacle in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never watched it

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter how much you train you cannot beat someone who has more s cells. Wait to go toriyama you fucked it up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes