It's over! What are your thoughts on Dragon Ball Super?

315

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, never watched it. I was never a fan of animation, even as a young child. I use to tease my older brothers' for watching cartoons, my SIL still watches cartoons and she's 52, I always tease her. I just never understood the whole animation thing, but I am in awe of how they create it, at least back in the day before CG.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently watching it and I love it. I've been a Dragon Ball fan since I was a child but couldn't start with DB Super until a few weeks ago because of my college. It's been only 6-7 episodes since the Tournament Of Power started. I'm gonna binge watch more in a few hours. 😃