What's your favorite movie/tv genre? What is your favorite film or series from that genre?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not possible to me have favorites when it comes to film. I would have like 20 favorites all for different reasons and the way they make me feel.

0|1
    0|0
    • Can you name a few?

• Show All
    • So like last night I just watched 7 Nights in Entebbe. They missed a lot of the fact of what happened, but it was still a visually stunning masterpiece of a movie. Brilliant acting, the soundtrack I think will be a contender for an Oscar next year, and it was very creative. Very artistic. So like a lot of people hated it, but I think they overlook a lot of the things that made it unique.

• Great answer. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• My favorite genre is Military/War movies and documentaries. My all time favorite movie is Top Gun because it covers 2 things I love. Military and aviation. But the reason I like this genre is because itโ€™s history. Things that have really happened. There are way too many great movies to pick just one. Same with TV shows. I love to watch The Brave, Seal Team, Valor, Shooter and SWAT (not really military but a good show).

0|1
    0|0
  • I like horror/mystery stuff. With a lot of blood and dragons (for example). But no, I don't watch game of thrones. ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Mystery or horror

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• sitcoms r good - friends, big bang theory, fraser
    animes r good- deathnote, detective conan, pokemon
    animated comedies r good-familyguy, simpsons, American dad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes