What's your favorite movie/tv genre? What is your favorite film or series from that genre?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not possible to me have favorites when it comes to film. I would have like 20 favorites all for different reasons and the way they make me feel.

• Can you name a few?

• So like last night I just watched 7 Nights in Entebbe. They missed a lot of the fact of what happened, but it was still a visually stunning masterpiece of a movie. Brilliant acting, the soundtrack I think will be a contender for an Oscar next year, and it was very creative. Very artistic. So like a lot of people hated it, but I think they overlook a lot of the things that made it unique.

• Great answer. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy