Who believes in their horscope? What is your zodiac sign?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Heads-up... and not just because they're probably fundamentally wrong, anyway:
    www.livescience.com/4667-astrological-sign.html

0|0
    0|0
    • Last week my horscope said I was gonna have a great week. I'm just gonna be careful cuz I don't want drama

• Well, I'm not going to judge you personally for believing it. Each to their own, and if it makes you happy, then go for it. :) But I think you'd like to know that you're getting the best of your belief... so that link describes a change you probably ought to consider, since horoscopes were made in a specific way without accounting for precession. It shouldn't challenge your belief so much to make you disregard it as it should make you question whether or not you should adapt it for modern times. Long over a millennium has passed since the first known zodiac was defined. That's a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac#Early_history

Most Helpful Girl

• Aries!! The break down of my horoscope I believe it spot on to be honest. Now those day-to-day horoscopes I don’t know if I exactly believe in that, but I can’t say I don’t either. (:

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I'm on the fence about it. They're accurate enough it's scary sometimes. I'm a cancer

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm a leo. Last week my horscope told me it was gonna be a good week and this week is not gonna be one

• Show All
    • Mine said drama this week. I blame Friday!

• black Friday are the sales on lol

• I'm a Leo but some say I'm actually Cancer. It's in that first day of Leo and I've seen written that I'm Cancer but whatever. I don't believe in the horoscope. A zodiac sign doesn't determine one's personality or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mibe is Sag.
    My horoscope is always something vague that could apply to anyone if thry believed it enough. When someone can actually show better evidence, I'll buy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Capricorn and my birthday is in January small window but I made it. I personally don't take it any further than that

0|0
    0|0
  • Capricorn, lover of fried chicken and lottery tickets.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, lion can't stand all of this blush! t, the traits it's says I have are wrong to begin with

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't
    what is my horoscope if my bday is February 3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a libra and sometimes some things line up like once in a year

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in horoscope.
    but my zodiac sign is Aquarius

0|0
    0|0
  • Capricorn and it's fun to think about

1|0
    0|0
  • not telling you

1|0
    0|0
    • yes l will tell you as you are in the usa and l am in scotland l am a virgo and a very nice virgo can you please let me know what your birth sign is only if you want to tell me from the very cute guy in scotland with the very young out look on life l look only 45 yes l do honest xx

• Im cancer, and my horoscope is also cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Scorpio, but I don't believe in horoscope.

0|0
    0|0
  • NEON!

Blink
    blink
    blink
    blink
    blink

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of do, I'm a Scorpio.

0|1
    0|0
    • In what age did you have a girlfriend 😂😂Just asking. Im Scorpio too

• The planets are saying NO

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't but i'm a Sagittarius.

0|0
    0|0
  • what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Leo and no I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Taurus, I believe it a little

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a cancer (sun sign) and leo (moon sign). I do believe tho I don't care that much. What about you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• lool me, its so weird how it often relates to my life idek lmaooo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in horoscope only when there is something good written about me. And I am Leo

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont believe but Im a Libra. I also read Natal Charts for fun but not really take it to heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a gemini and we are crazy fun, yes i said we because there's 2 of me ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Scorpio, I like reading horoscopes though I don't think they're always accurate

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont and libra

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes