Who believes in their horscope? What is your zodiac sign?

722

Most Helpful Guy

• Heads-up... and not just because they're probably fundamentally wrong, anyway:
    www.livescience.com/4667-astrological-sign.html

• Last week my horscope said I was gonna have a great week. I'm just gonna be careful cuz I don't want drama

• Well, I'm not going to judge you personally for believing it. Each to their own, and if it makes you happy, then go for it. :) But I think you'd like to know that you're getting the best of your belief... so that link describes a change you probably ought to consider, since horoscopes were made in a specific way without accounting for precession. It shouldn't challenge your belief so much to make you disregard it as it should make you question whether or not you should adapt it for modern times. Long over a millennium has passed since the first known zodiac was defined. That's a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac#Early_history

Most Helpful Girl

• Aries!! The break down of my horoscope I believe it spot on to be honest. Now those day-to-day horoscopes I don’t know if I exactly believe in that, but I can’t say I don’t either. (: