Do you enjoy classical music?

I particularly love Bach, Mozart, Handel, Haydn, Vivaldi and Beethoven, but if I had to choose it would probably be Mozart, Vivaldi or Haydn :)
  • Yes, I do
  • No, not really
  • Sometimes, perhaps certain songs
    Vote C

1231

Most Helpful Guys

• A little bit of it it's hard to find good classical music these days on the radio

• I agree, one forgets the hard work and great minds behind them... Today songs can be created in a day with not much work

• Yes that's for sure

• Yes, I do. I've also the same favorites as you. Both composers and the music type.

Most Helpful Girls

• Is Yiruma considered classical music? I listen to some Beethoven and others too. I mostly just get lost in YouTube and would save whatever I find nice. I don't know the names of the composers or the pieces though.

• Yes I do but I listen to classical music to calm down or before bed. My mom played classical music for me when I was a kid so I could rest/nap so it makes me really sleepy!