Do you enjoy classical music?

I particularly love Bach, Mozart, Handel, Haydn, Vivaldi and Beethoven, but if I had to choose it would probably be Mozart, Vivaldi or Haydn :)
  • Yes, I do
    Vote A
  • No, not really
    Vote B
  • Sometimes, perhaps certain songs
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A little bit of it it's hard to find good classical music these days on the radio

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, one forgets the hard work and great minds behind them... Today songs can be created in a day with not much work

• Yes that's for sure

• Yes, I do. I've also the same favorites as you. Both composers and the music type.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Is Yiruma considered classical music? I listen to some Beethoven and others too. I mostly just get lost in YouTube and would save whatever I find nice. I don't know the names of the composers or the pieces though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do but I listen to classical music to calm down or before bed. My mom played classical music for me when I was a kid so I could rest/nap so it makes me really sleepy!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Some that I like are: Antonio Vivaldi, Carlo Gesualdo, Clause Debussy, Franz Joseph Hayden, Frédéric Chopin, George Frédéric Handel, Guillaume Dufay, Hildegard Von Bingen, Johannes Sebastian Bach, Johannes Brahms, John Dunstable Ludwig van Beethoven, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and many others

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to play the classical station while driving home from church (about 15 miles) Sunday afternoons. It's a scenic route in the countryside. But I don't like classical songs that feature the piano.

0|0
    0|0
  • love it, although i listen more to orchestra of games and movies since they are disgined to make you thrilled, saddend, hopefull etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly haven't listen to a lot of it but i love all kinds of music

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially from the Romantic and 20th century period.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all, but much. It becomes especially interesting where classic is mixed up with other styles (i. e. Deep Purple, Uli Roth, Y. Malmsteen, ...)

0|0
    0|0
  • At the right times, for example in the anime "my lie in april" was all about classical music and it was amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more partial to the Russians. Mussorgsky and Rimsky-Korsakov are my favorites. I can always go for some Holst though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood and what I'm doing. If I'm studying or trying to be a supervillain in a movie... Then sure... Other times... maybe not... Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe while studying. I used to hear tropical deep house or just simple alpha waves than. Probably classic music would also work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes acctually. I accidentally started listening them last year and still am. They're enjoyable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Check out Yanni.
    I'm saving to go see him in Chicago on June 30th.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beethoven and Mozart. Also Chopin.

1|0
    0|0
    • Fascinating... Any specific suggestions on good works of Chopin?

• Too boring and religious lol

1|0
    0|1
  • Not my type

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • My all time favorite is Holst's The Planets

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into Sibelius, Borodin, & Mahler

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it a lot. Don't listen to it often enough

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 song bathoven 6 simpothy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for some Wagner or Holst

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not, sounds dull to tell you the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it's good shit <3

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• It's not necessarily my thing but my boyfriend and his brother listen to it a lot which means I also listen to it a lot :P I like Chopin and Beethoven the most probably

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the Romantic period. Impressionist music is really what does it for me. I love tone poems.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love classical music, but it’s not like I listen to that 24/7 😂 it’s perfect when I’m trying to sleep or study, or when I simply want to relax

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been a fan of classical, I don't mind it for certain things it is played with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. My fav composers are Beethoven, Bach and Chopin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! I love Celtic women (the singers/band)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. this year has been all about vivaldi for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like George Gershwin

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it specially Mozart and Chopin

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes