Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history (among the gaming community)?

This sounds like a no brainer question since many people would most likely pick EA first, then Activision 2nd as the very worst and most cancerous video game publishers in the video game industry but I'm sure there are a few here who may believe other game publishers are worse.
  • Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history(among the gaming community)?EA (Electronic Arts)
    Vote A
  • Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history(among the gaming community)?Activision
    Vote B
  • Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history(among the gaming community)?Ubisoft
    Vote C
  • Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history(among the gaming community)?Konami
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only heard shit about EA. Doesn't stop me from buying their games, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • The only games I ever buy from EA are the ones that aren't infested with microtransactions and loot boxes and aren't half-assed single player games.

• You're supporting the worst company in Usa. They won that "price" 2 times! IN A ROW!

• They brought me Harry Potter and the Sims, I can't help it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damnit I'm confused between Konami and Ubisoft. I hate Konami because they fired Hideo Kojima and cancelled Silent Hills. They didn't even let Kojima accept the award for his last game with them, Metal Gear Solid 5. And I hate Ubisoft because it seems like they're milking franchises for money. Assassin's Creed and Far Cry... It's like these are the only games they care about. They abandoned Prince Of Persia, they're apparently leaving behind the Splinter Cell series.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not only did Konami fire Hideo Kojima but they're also harassing, blacklisting and extorting him, along with every other ex-Konami employees so they can convince other game publishers not to hire any of them, all because they didn't say "loyal" to Konami and because Kojima gave his honest criticism of Metal Gear Survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJawlLSkj7E&t=23s

• Yeah Ikr! Konami is trash, I can't wait to see them crying when Kojima makes his comeback stronger than ever with Death Stranding. Respect to Sony for backing him up.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 9

• I never understood why people hate on Ubisoft, I find their games to be top tier. The most hated would have to be EA.
    weknowmemes.com/.../the-sad-truth-about-ea.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Ea can't see wrong and doesnr even try a little.
    Activision only wants that cash and is willing to try doing good games to grt that money.
    Ubisoft... can't finish a game... Buggy and doesn't work... Doing all kind of awesome shit but end up ruining in the end somehow.
    Konami... Fucking Konami...

0|0
    0|0
    • We have a new name for Konami now, it's Fuckonami after the way they treated talented game development studios, particularly Team Silent (who worked on the Silent Hill games) and especially Hideo Kojima/Kojima Productions (for Metal Gear Solid franchise). Fuckonami fired Kojima after MGSV: The Phantom Pain and even had the nerve to try to slander him with made-up negative things to say about him and his work ethic so they can convince other game publishers to refuse to hire Kojima.

• I'm rather annoyed at Bethesda right now. I wish they would make sure to get rid of most of the glitches before releasing a game. I love fallout but sometimes it becomes unplayable.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean sure, Bethesda has their flaws such as not always finishing their games quite on time and fixing glitches and bugs a little late but at least they never pull any of the ridiculous microtransactions and loot box bullshit (except for maybe The Elder Scrolls Online) like EA has been constantly doing so much lately to the point where it recently just FINALLY bit them back in the ass with the backlash they received for Star Wars Battlefront II.

• Show All
    • I feel you. I'm also primarily a PC gamer (although I still have a PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch and the 2nd is my 2nd most played gaming platform) so yeah, this microtransaction and loot boxes crap seems to target console gamers (especially PS4 and Xbox console gamers) more than PC gamers (not that PC gamers don't deal with them or anything) since most kids play consoles than PC, thus are more vulnerable to this crap.

• Edit: The *Nintendo Switch is my 2nd* most played gaming platform...

• Easily EA. Has anyone here tried playing Madden? That trash game series has been unplayable since its inception. The gameplay is AWWWWWWWWFFFULLLLLL

0|0
    0|0
  • EA, then Konami, then Ubisoft, Ubisoft at least having a couple redeeming qualities

0|0
    0|0
    • I've heard that EA was selling a DLC FOR A DLC in The Sims 4, lol! What a lame ass fail of a greedy fucking gaming company ran by cretins.

• Preachin to the choir

• I know EA used to be the worst, not sure about today

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to be EA, but now Activision can go throw their shitty cod games (bo3 and up) in the garbage.

0|0
    0|0
  • EA has to be top 3 at least

0|0
    0|0
  • Ubisoft or ea

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes