Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history (among the gaming community)?

This sounds like a no brainer question since many people would most likely pick EA first, then Activision 2nd as the very worst and most cancerous video game publishers in the video game industry but I'm sure there are a few here who may believe other game publishers are worse.
  • Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history(among the gaming community)?EA (Electronic Arts)
  • Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history(among the gaming community)?Activision
  • Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history(among the gaming community)?Ubisoft
    Vote C
  • Which of the following companies do you consider to be the most hated video game publisher in history(among the gaming community)?Konami
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

210

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only heard shit about EA. Doesn't stop me from buying their games, though.

• The only games I ever buy from EA are the ones that aren't infested with microtransactions and loot boxes and aren't half-assed single player games.

• You're supporting the worst company in Usa. They won that "price" 2 times! IN A ROW!

• They brought me Harry Potter and the Sims, I can't help it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damnit I'm confused between Konami and Ubisoft. I hate Konami because they fired Hideo Kojima and cancelled Silent Hills. They didn't even let Kojima accept the award for his last game with them, Metal Gear Solid 5. And I hate Ubisoft because it seems like they're milking franchises for money. Assassin's Creed and Far Cry... It's like these are the only games they care about. They abandoned Prince Of Persia, they're apparently leaving behind the Splinter Cell series.

• Not only did Konami fire Hideo Kojima but they're also harassing, blacklisting and extorting him, along with every other ex-Konami employees so they can convince other game publishers not to hire any of them, all because they didn't say "loyal" to Konami and because Kojima gave his honest criticism of Metal Gear Survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJawlLSkj7E&t=23s

• Yeah Ikr! Konami is trash, I can't wait to see them crying when Kojima makes his comeback stronger than ever with Death Stranding. Respect to Sony for backing him up.