Which Michael Jackson album you like the most?

And what your favorite Michael Jackson songs?
  • Which Michael Jackson album you like the most ??Thriller ( 1982 )
  • Which Michael Jackson album you like the most ??Off the wall ( 1979 )
  • Which Michael Jackson album you like the most ??Bad ( 1987 )
    Vote C
  • Which Michael Jackson album you like the most ??History ( 1995 )
    Vote D
  • Which Michael Jackson album you like the most ??Dangerous ( 1991 )
    Vote E

1624

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. Bad
    Amazing beat, awesome flow and tempo, and incredible instrumentals. The interludes in "The way you make me feel", "Smooth criminal" and "Speed demon" are unbeatable.
    2. Thriller
    It's the #1 album for a reason. Michael's vocals in "Human nature", "P. Y. T. (Pretty Young Thing)" and "The lady in my life" are some of his best.
    3. Invincible
    A very underrated album in my opinion. With songs like "Cry", "Whatever happens" and "Threatened", I feel like it has some of the best lyrics of any of his albums.
    4. Dangerous
    A very soulful and sensual album. I love "Why you wanna trip on me", "Keep the faith", "Black or white" and especially "Give in to me" with amazing guitar solos by Slash.
    5. HIStory
    Definitely his most personal album of all of them, which is why I love it. "D. S.", "Money", "Little Susie", "Earth song", "They don't care about us" and "Tabloid Junkie" all have some heartbreakingly cold lyrics, and his voice in "You are not alone" is unbeatable.
    6. Off the wall
    I feel like this is the weakest of them. But I still love "Rock with you", "Off the wall" and "It's the falling in love", and his vocals in general might be the best in this album.

• Thriller is the best album, with only 2 weak songs.

Next would be Off The Wall. The disco/funk is strong and the horns are fantastic and is a pinnacle of the style and era.

Bad and Dangerous were good, and Smooth Criminal rocked, but those albums lacked the "best of genre" achievements as the first two.

Most Helpful Girls

• I liked invincible the most. You didn’t even include it wtf?

• Yes sry he has more also... those are the best selling ones though... but great album ur right

• Bad is my favorite. I like some songs, but not others on all his albums, except Bad- i like all the songs on his Bad album