Under rated actors and actresses?

Give me some names of some actors and/or actresses you think are very under appreciated for the amount of talent they have and roles they take.

Mine are Billy Crudup, Tom Wilkinson, Amy Adams, Viola Davis... Just to name a few.

Who do you think?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• John Leguizamo, Willem Defoe, Mark Ruffalo, William Fichtner, Jon Favreau, Anna Faris

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, Amy Adams is criminally underrated. Such a versatile actress and so beautiful.

I think Josh Duhamel doesn't get the recognition he deserves. I find him very talented, and can work with any genre. Drama, comedy, action, etc. Plus, I personally think he is very handsome.