Under rated actors and actresses?

Give me some names of some actors and/or actresses you think are very under appreciated for the amount of talent they have and roles they take.

Mine are Billy Crudup, Tom Wilkinson, Amy Adams, Viola Davis... Just to name a few.

Who do you think?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• John Leguizamo, Willem Defoe, Mark Ruffalo, William Fichtner, Jon Favreau, Anna Faris

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, Amy Adams is criminally underrated. Such a versatile actress and so beautiful.

I think Josh Duhamel doesn't get the recognition he deserves. I find him very talented, and can work with any genre. Drama, comedy, action, etc. Plus, I personally think he is very handsome.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I gotta disagree with you about Viola Davis, I don't think she was that great in How To Get Away With Murder. My votes go to Joeseph Gordon Levitt, Jeremy Renner, and Lindsay Fonseca

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with those. Ill give ya that. Especially Renner.

• Show All
    • Of course I know what underrated means. Just because people think he's good doesn't mean that he gets the recognition he deserves.

• I mean, being good doesn’t make them not underrated. That literally defeats the purpose of underrated. But he’s consistently in the top tier of acting in most people who know anything about actors. Underrated means good actors no one thinks of. Of the head, I’d put John liguizamo (however you spell it) or jk Simmons or Kelly Macdonald (maybe not in Britain, though) or Aubrey plaza

• Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Daniel Day-Lewis, Alladdin...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ben Affleck, Scott Adkins, Jean Claude van Damne

1|0
    0|0
  • Dana Carvey, David Spade, and

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes