Which one of these shows you miss the most? Or what show you miss the most that you loved growing up?

Which one of these shows you miss the most? Or what show you miss the most that you loved growing up?In My middle and high school years MTV had the best shows during the late 90's
and early 2000's.

The Blame Game: Show started at 5 PM. Ex's face off in a fictional court room and blame each other why they broke up. The show was super funny.

Which one of these shows you miss the most? Or what show you miss the most that you loved growing up?
Undressed: Started at 11 PM. Focused around sexuality. I didn't understand much, but I was just happy they were talking about sex and had some spicy scenes. 😛
The weakest link: A game show were a group of contestants team up to bank as much money as possible through correct answered questions about histroy, science, math, geography and government.

At the end of each round each contestant casts a vote to vote off stage who they think is the weakest link and greatest threat to each other to win the money at the end.
Please, bring back the fun to TV!!!

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes