Millie bobby brown?

everyone says millie's gonna be the next meryl streep. Is she that good of an actress? And people r saying she's gonna end up crushing under pressure from hollywood. What do u guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a huge problem with statements like "the next..." or "the male/female...". Why can't she be herself, without the comparison? As for whether she has that range, Meryl Streep has been acting for a very long time, so there's quite a way to go before this kid could have a comparable career.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hope her and all the IT/ST kids turn out okay. They seem to be doing pretty good (aside from Jack Dylan Grazer but he's like 14 he's got time to get himself together) so I'm pretty optimistic.

The distinction I think is their parents didn't make them act, they wanted to. A lot of child actors I've seen have public meltdowns were often controlled all their lives by parents then agents then a hollywood entourage so the second they can get away from it they lose it.

And I don't know about next [whatever celebrity] but if she's this good an actress now I'm sure she can get even better in the future.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• not so far. maybe she can adapt and grow into a great actress but not yet in my opinion

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I love her in ST, but I don't see her going too far. I don't know why

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes