Any recommended anime to watch?

Is there any anime that you recommend me watching. Apart from the usual suggested e. g Dragon ball, Naruto, Tokyo ghoul etc. I tried finding zombie ones but I might have watched them all

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Kobato, rossiaro+vampire, one piece, fairy tail, another, future diary, food wars, is this a zombie, high school of the dead, log horizon

0|1
    0|0
    • Psycho pass

• Another psycho passer xD. Seen high school of the dead (with headphones on lol) and is this a zombie. Log horizon I tried but I don't know about it. The rest i haven't watched xD but I might give them a try

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol all anime i see recommended i have seen already my recomendations would be

1 higurashi no naku koro ni ( its gory and dark a lot and many can not see trough it.)

2 another ( just a really cool anime)

3 clannad ( drama and comedy even if you do not like the gernes its worth a watch)

4 deathnote ( can't describe just check it)

If you really interested let me know i can sent a link to my anime list (MAL) if you check my list and profile maybe you find a new interesting one althought most i have seen where echi gerne.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's echi gerne?

• Echi gerne is a comedy but the comedy is focused more sexually not to be confused with hentai that is a whole different thing.

For example one of the first scenes in the anime Love Hina there is this guy who walks in a hotspring but his glasses got studded so he didn't realise he was walking into the girls hotspring there was only 1 girl inside but she didn't realise he was a guy because she did not have her glasses on and well i won't spoil the rest but it ended up with him being sent flying after she found out eventuallyπŸ˜‚

• Or maybe her glasses got studded and he took them off before walking in i am not sure anymore been aboit 10 or 12 years since i saw the show but i think you understood the concept.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Soul eater. You won't be disapointed i promise. you're welcome

0|1
    0|0
  • Psycho pass

0|2
    0|0
    • Also Bungou Stray Dogs

• Show All
    • Haha high five 🀚

• I always recommend Parasyte: the maxim, Code Geass and No Game, No Life.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've heard of code geass before don't think I watched it. The first one sounds cool as hell. And the last one sounds like btoom xD

• You probably googled them all and did a quick read of them but I'll give a super brief run-down on the three of them :)

Parasyte is probably my favourite anime, it's this sci-fi/horror anime about aliens eating a bunch of people. Badass storyline, relatable characters, classic art style with surprisingly good gore.

Code Geass is the more popular anime, I think most people have watched it and recommend it and there's a reason for that, it's incredible. The storyline is super complex and there's these two opposing views throughout that make it really interesting and make it kind of a moral thing to get you involved as well as the plain appeal of just the super awesome big-ass robots fighting each other.

No Game, No Life actually is kinda similar to Btooom!, yeah :P I definitely prefer it though. This isn't as deep as the other two, there's maybe a few philosophical/moral messages but it's mostly just light-hearted fun with gorgeous graphics :)

• I really liked owari no seraph! If you're into fantasy there are many good ones

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of anime do you want?

0|1
    0|0
  • cowboy bebop just 1 season but it was good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• You watched all zombie anime?
    I assume Gakkou Gurashi as well?

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn't think that was a zombie one lol

• Show All
    • School Live might not be your forte though, since it's unique and focus on individual stories rather than so much about zombies. But it's creepy nonetheless. :)
      And yeah, Psycho Pass hella lit. Don't drop the first episode, it just gets better and more interesting.
      Oh, and if you like magical grill anime that happens to turn out unexpectedly gore, you can try this : Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

• As long as there's zombies every now and again id be happy with it haha. I'll give that one a try. Was thinking of hellsing too

• If you for a chance are into music (and even if you aren't), Your Lie in April is a must.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't seen that many anime but I would highly recommend fairy tail

0|1
    0|0
  • Ever watched Akame Ga Kill?

0|1
    0|0
  • Gantz
    91 Days
    Birdy the mighty
    Black Lagoon
    Ghost in the Shell
    Fate: Unlimited Blade works
    Btoom
    Saga of Tanya the Evil

0|0
    0|0
    • Now ghost in the shell have you watched the live action?

• Show All
    • be sure to watch the new updated version of the anime

It shows how the team was formed

then gits sac1 and the sac2

• I shall do. At the moment I started watching Dragon ball from the very start πŸ˜‚

• I personally really enjoyed Psycho-Pass :)

1|1
    0|0
    • What's that about?

• Show All
    • It's definitely longer than 60% of the anime I've watched xD

• Haha worth it though!

• What have you already seen and liked the most?

0|1
    0|0
  • Kill La Kill

0|1
    0|0
    • That is a good anime. Was a bit freaked out at first. But enjoyed it in the end xD

• Black Cat

0|0
    0|0
    • What's that like?

• Show All
    • I'd recommend it, it's really cool and fun and action-y and funny and heartfelt, about 20 episodes or so.

• Not bad. That's definitely going on the list!

• When they cry and gosick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dragon ball super
    Mantel Alchemist

0|0
    0|0
  • Attack on Titan

0|0
    0|0
  • Rosario + Vampire entertaining to watch... somewhat. Or Bravo Girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • K...

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • K-missing Kings is a movie. Other two are seasons. Just searched k anime.

• Oh lol xD

• Im asexual.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes