Any recommended anime to watch?

Is there any anime that you recommend me watching. Apart from the usual suggested e. g Dragon ball, Naruto, Tokyo ghoul etc. I tried finding zombie ones but I might have watched them all

716

Most Helpful Girl

• Kobato, rossiaro+vampire, one piece, fairy tail, another, future diary, food wars, is this a zombie, high school of the dead, log horizon

• Psycho pass

• Another psycho passer xD. Seen high school of the dead (with headphones on lol) and is this a zombie. Log horizon I tried but I don't know about it. The rest i haven't watched xD but I might give them a try

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol all anime i see recommended i have seen already my recomendations would be

1 higurashi no naku koro ni ( its gory and dark a lot and many can not see trough it.)

2 another ( just a really cool anime)

3 clannad ( drama and comedy even if you do not like the gernes its worth a watch)

4 deathnote ( can't describe just check it)

If you really interested let me know i can sent a link to my anime list (MAL) if you check my list and profile maybe you find a new interesting one althought most i have seen where echi gerne.

• What's echi gerne?

• Echi gerne is a comedy but the comedy is focused more sexually not to be confused with hentai that is a whole different thing.

For example one of the first scenes in the anime Love Hina there is this guy who walks in a hotspring but his glasses got studded so he didn't realise he was walking into the girls hotspring there was only 1 girl inside but she didn't realise he was a guy because she did not have her glasses on and well i won't spoil the rest but it ended up with him being sent flying after she found out eventuallyπŸ˜‚

• Or maybe her glasses got studded and he took them off before walking in i am not sure anymore been aboit 10 or 12 years since i saw the show but i think you understood the concept.