I am bad at drawing but I like it. What is the best way to learn?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• Error and trial. I took a liking to drawing myself. I can't say that I am good at it, but I'm not bad either.

I think you should just get a subject to paint for example nature environment and look up reference images. Once you've found a few you like just start sketching in and try to make depth. Figure out the position of your light either it is a sun or a candle, it decides which parts of an object is lightly coloured and which one is darker coloured. One thing is important as well and that would be the camera position

On which point would make the picture look more attractive that can be on various points.

Just trial and error, really. Practice makes perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a class at school. Study a book called Drawing on the Right Side of the brain.