I am bad at drawing but I like it. What is the best way to learn?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Error and trial. I took a liking to drawing myself. I can't say that I am good at it, but I'm not bad either.

I think you should just get a subject to paint for example nature environment and look up reference images. Once you've found a few you like just start sketching in and try to make depth. Figure out the position of your light either it is a sun or a candle, it decides which parts of an object is lightly coloured and which one is darker coloured. One thing is important as well and that would be the camera position

On which point would make the picture look more attractive that can be on various points.

Just trial and error, really. Practice makes perfect.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a class at school. Study a book called Drawing on the Right Side of the brain.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Practice and develop your own art style.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pick up a few books on it. Check Pinterest for ideas. Youtube. Practice makes perfect. Just keep your hand at it and you'll get better the more time you put into it. If you enjoy it you'll probably lose track of the time and just see yourself improve even faster.

1|0
    0|0
  • Practice drawing real life things. Take art classes and find more techniques. You'll get best just through dedicated practice though. You'll begin to understand what you need to work on, like drawing noses or water droplets.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never procrastinate just do it even if it's just for a few minutes a day you will eventually stay hours and hours on a drawing and feel great when you finish.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of you-tube tutorials, if you want pay for some drawin programs, and keep practicin... Lol..

1|0
    0|0
  • Try the YouTube channels:
    Fun to Draw
    Cartooning for Kids
    Draw so Cute

Those may help you.

1|0
    0|0
  • First start with traces and small easy ones then after migrate to the huge ones

1|0
    0|0
  • Take a class or just keep drawing. You'll eventually learn.

1|0
    0|0
  • It don't matter what anybody else thinks just keep on practicing you will get it

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep practicing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Keep doing it

1|0
    0|0
  • Making more mistakes

1|0
    0|0
  • Practice more.