What's your most personal favorite Legend of Zelda game of all time as of right now so far?

• What's your most personal favorite Legend of Zelda game of all time as of right now so far?Legend of Zelda (Original 1986 NES game)
  • What's your most personal favorite Legend of Zelda game of all time as of right now so far?Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • What's your most personal favorite Legend of Zelda game of all time as of right now so far?Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Vote C
  • What's your most personal favorite Legend of Zelda game of all time as of right now so far?Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Vote D
  • What's your most personal favorite Legend of Zelda game of all time as of right now so far?Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Vote E
  • What's your most personal favorite Legend of Zelda game of all time as of right now so far?Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    Vote F
  • Other Zelda games
    Vote G

11