When I was young I listened to Country and Pop, in middle school I listened to Heavy Metal and Classic Rock. Now I listen to everything?

Classical music all the way up to death metal. What do you listen to? Do you like that more than others? Why would it be better? Or why do you like it more?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I just listen to country, classic rock, heavy metal, oldies, and indie/alternative.

• I've gotten into listening to mainly oldies lately because they're easy to sing along to, fun, and it's a way to transport back in time.

• I never really liked the lion king, but I liked the jungle book πŸ‘Œ

• Both great movies.