Middle aged women pole dance and flash genitals on talent show: feminist empowerment or poor taste?

A group of middle aged women went on britans got talent and pole danced and wore crotchless underwear so they flashed their genitals. whata are your thoughts on this, is this legit feminist empowerment or in poor taste?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Poor taste. They look unsightly.

0|3
    0|0
  • Poor taste

0|3
    0|0
  • That's disgusting and very inappropriate. When a man did something similar to that and pulled his pants down in front of the judges and audience, he was told to leave. No one wants to see that, male or female.

1|2
    0|0
  • Does it need to be said?
    It's double time poor taste.
    The first one is for showing your own private parts in public.
    The second one is for not wanting to accept your age; one thing is keeping yourself young, one thing is trying to act like if you are 25 years younger.

0|2
    0|0
  • Are they actually crotchless looks to me like they are wearing bikini bottomsand the monkey faces are just a precaution

0|4
    0|0
  • hmmm i look middle aged and have no problem showing myself on the beach, but genitals is just maybe too far

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
    • Some places shouldn't be ventured into

• Not necessarily. It only requires courage if it was actually something that frightened them.

• How is this empowering? If it was a man flashing his wiener it would be considered sexual harassment and that is exactly what this is too.

0|2
    0|0
  • ANYONE flashing their genitalia is in poor taste... end of discussion.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's just poor taste lmao that's a family show, if you want to pole dance that's fine but not on that specific show😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Middle aged or not, flashing your genitals is indecent and not empowering. Whoever thinks that it's empowering is delusional

0|1
    0|0
    • Delusional is a very euphemistic.
      Anyone who does that without thinking "I'm ridiculing myself for the sake of getting famous by doing the grossest thing in the world, damn how desperate for attentions did become?" needs to be closed in a mental facility next to Dr. Lecter.

• Poor taste. Keep your legs closed, ladies.

0|3
    0|0
  • Poor taste

0|1
    0|0
  • OMMGG!! That was really bad 😐 and distasteful

0|1
    0|0
  • This is stupid. Poor taste.

0|2
    0|0
  • Poor taste

0|2
    0|0
  • Ewww gross

1|1
    0|0
  • Lack of brains

0|1
    0|0
  • What kind of... nah that’s embarrassing as hell.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ewwwww lmao

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• Poor taste.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's just horrible

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitley not empowering unless that empowerment is to make an ass of one's self with little repercussion. Not to mention women have plenty of power (more then men have) so that wouldn't even be an issue. Its just disgusting and at this point I think they are just trying to see what they can get away with before society actually does something about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them looks like that they have escaped a mental prison recently

1|1
    0|0
  • If the purpose of the act was to flash their genitals, then why cover them? I suspect that genitals were not really showing and the monkeys were just to make you think they were.

0|1
    0|0
  • Inappropriate for a family oriented TV show. If they were scantily clad but doing a less provocative routine, it probably would be acceptable. Would be fine for late night cable TV.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well would society be as accepting if two guys went up there and exposed their genitals? I think not.

0|3
    0|0
  • Thought process behind this act - "Ok, so we can't dance, sing, do magic, play an instrument, or anything of sort. So what can we do? I know! Lets show our vaginas! .. That is brilliant Susan! Lets do this!"

0|1
    0|0
  • Poor taste and it’s classed as indecent exposure, imagine if a man flipped his junk out on a family tv show which is equally as bad. The playboy channel would have been more appropriate for this

0|1
    0|0
  • Utterly depraved lunatics. If these were men, they'd be in the psychiatric wards, where they belong.

0|1
    0|0
  • Embarrassing themselves. Competitive pole dancing is quite different from this.

0|1
    0|0
  • It sounds incredibly poor taste by the show's management to present such an act.

0|2
    0|0
  • lol, I kinda assumed they would be from Britain before I even opened the question 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Extremely poor taste. Feminism in general is in very poor taste, but this is fucking disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is unwanted sexual assault from a bunch of feminist.

0|2
    0|0
  • Poor taste. Is that entertainment nowadays? What a sad world we live in

0|1
    0|0
  • Feminist stuff. And these ladies are very talented.

0|1
    0|0
  • Poor taste, dude. They should get done for sex crimes.

Simples...

0|1
    0|0
  • If feminist empowerement is women showing their pussies all the time, I'm all for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Height of poor taste.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes