Uzumaki Naruto and Monkey. D. Luffy... who would win in a fight?

Uzumaki Naruto and Monkey.D.Luffy...who would win in a fight??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Naruto.. but this would be the most hilarious fight of the century

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oooh I’m about to geek out , I don’t know much about one piece per se but if I was a betting man I’d put my money on naruto.

He has too much capabilities such as the cloak shit makes him move at near blazing speed, can shoot out a rasen shurikens which even if you don’t take a full impact, it attacks your body on a cellular level... I’m done lol

Now any character from DBZ will beat these two in a heartbeat but i don’t think luffy could take naruto

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This isn't even a question, Luffy goes gear 4th and he wins instantly. I would even go as far to say gear 3rd would beat Naruto instantly. Gear 2nd would win easily but not to easily. Regular Luffy would still beat Naruto, but with a pretty hard challange

Anyone who says otherwise obviously hasn't seen One Piece, and I will fight you with all the facts

0|0
    0|1
  • I would probably go with Naruto.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tie knock out w/ laughter afterwards

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Naruto outclasses Luffy in every single way. He can create am unlimited ammount of clones, has the kinetic energy of half a moon and has nine tails buffing him. What does luffy have? Gear 4 which is basically useless as naruto is faster than him anyways. But then again you can't really compare them as they are in different universes and naruto's universe is way stronger, and luffys universe only has the devil fruits and no god tier charas/powers. I still perfer OP though.

0|1
    0|0
  • While One piece is kinda close enough, Naruto still takes the edge cause people there take blast that could destroy the moons.. LMAO.. Plus, I feel like Naruto has more versatility than Luffy, and he's more of a strategist..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say Naruto.
    But personally One Piece is the better anime

0|0
    0|0
  • Naruto with the Nine tails and sage if six paths power.
    Without that, Luffy would squash him

0|0
    0|0
    • Sage art Naruto still wins.

• Show All
    • Yessssss... I stopped reading the manga like a year ago. Gives me something to read again. Thanks!

• 👍👍

• Naruto

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares... (Sorry ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I love Luffy I have to go with Naruto.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uzumaki Naruto 😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Naruto..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lufy 8/10 fights to sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes