Do you watch movies more than once?

I never used to do that but recently I do.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• some movies are just that good

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a movie that I truly enjoyed or haven't watched in awhile but remember liking, I will watch it multiple time/again. Movies that make me laugh and are go to movies to pick me up out of a bad mood are movies I enjoy watching every now and then. There have also been a several movies that played in the theater that I've gone back to watch a second time.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• Unless the movie is absolute shite, almost certainly yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Most of my very favourite films are ones I wasn't so sure about to start with, maybe rated an 8/10 to start with, but they lingered in my mind, I kept thinking about them, and watched them again, and realised that I love them. They grew on me over time, so I ended up bumping them up to a 9 or 10.

And then, once they have become one of my all time favourite films, I still watch them again sometimes because I wish to revisit them. Also I read literature, and like to watch the film adaptation after reading the book. So last week for example I read SE Hinton's Rumble Fish (which was adapted into one of my all time favourite films and my favourite Coppola film) and then I watched the film again directly afterwards. I'd seen it a few times before, but wanted to watch it directly after reading the book (read it in two hours).

But sometimes I just want to revisit the awesomeness of the Leone's spaghetti western dollars trilogy that put Clint on the map so to speak, or Kubrick's intensely enthralling and fascinating The Shining, or the awesome hyper-stylised The Warriors. So I watch it again. Also I have seen so many new things re-watching films, especially The Warriors. I thought that was a purely style over substance glorified b movie at first, still loved it but that's what I thought. In time and with the help of re-watches I've come to realise it's actually a very complex, layered film with subtle nuanced subtext about masculinity and coming of age, much of which I realised when I wrote about it for my dissertation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to do it when I was younger more than twice, thrice, five times, to the point I could've voiced every single word throughout the whole movie. But I stopped doing it, and stopped watching movies in general because they have gotten too predictable.

1|0
    0|0
  • People these days do that more first high quality content movies are way less and special effects are more secondly very few movies deserve to be watched more than once... They usually have deep meanings of love, reality and truth.

Same lack of quality is happening in most songs if you notice.

1|0
    0|0
  • That and tv shows. Just watched an anime called seven deadly sins. Watched it 5 times within two weeks and im starting it over again lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • absolutely. some movies are so good you have to watch more than once. some movies are so in depth you watch again to pick on different things

1|0
    0|0
  • I can watch any movie from Edgar Wright over and over. That's the thing about good movies, they get better and better each time you watch them.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are movies I like so much that I cam watch it 5-6 times but there are movies which I only watch once or I start it but don't watch the full movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the movie. Marvel movies are just fun to watch, but when I rewatch or reread movies and books with depth, I find things I didn't get the first time through.

1|1
    0|0
  • I also listen to music more often than once only.
    Movies: there are a few that are so well done and 'deep' that each time watching them, reveals another detail I didn't notice before.

1|0
    0|0
  • any movie worth watching once is worth watching again :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, considered the fact that I am a Filmmaker and you will learn something or see something that you weren't aware before if you watch multiple times.

1|0
    0|0
  • yea... I've sometimes... actually more often than not prefer a really good movie I've seen to a kinda shitty pointless new movie I've never seen..

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck yes, there are some bomb ass movies that deserve to be watched more than once

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I dont. Once i have watched i a movie. I rarely watch it again except with friends or cousins. Otherwise not

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure.
    I think the movie I watched the most was Pulp Fiction or Shawshank Redemption, I can't remember tho

1|0
    0|0
  • nah once done, them to get off your lawn!!!

****oh wait... no i don't watch movies more than once

1|0
    0|0
  • i do that a lot.
    i watched the first part of TWILIGHT series like a 100 times..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. Recently I have rewatched Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the movie. I love "The Thing" so much that I watch it every once in a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• Yes. To name a few - X-men, Transformers and How to Train Your Dragon. I love the last one so much, Toothless is just too cute!

1|1
    0|0
  • I used to but now I barely watch movies even once. I'm a busy body and get bored with them

1|0
    0|0
  • I do! I have some favourites that I watch over and over again! Dirty dancing, Bridget Jones, etc etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes if it’s something I like I’ll watch it again or multiple times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and in some cases I can watch the same movie 5 times within the same week.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. If I like a movie, there's no reason to push it away and never watch it again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it has been 7+ years since i watched it so that i would forget what happened in details

2|0
    0|0
  • I used to. But now there’s no point. I know what’s going to happen, unless it’s a funny movie or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I watched all my movies more than once. I still buy DVDs and I collect them. I have around 30

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the ones I loved 😊

2|1
    0|0
  • I do if I really enjoy the movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse
    If its a really good movie

1|0
    0|0