Anybody else just love Grace VanderWaal?

She’s the singer songwriter who, at age 12 was the winner of the eleventh season of Americs’s Got Talent. In November 2017 she released her first complete album (appropriately titled Just The Beginning). and now at age 14 is set to open for Imagine Dragons on their 2018 world tour.
I’m so impressed by this young girls old soul and fresh talent. What do you think?

Her first audition..

From her first album
  • I love her
    Vote A
  • I hate her
    Vote B
  • I’ve never heard of her but will give you my opinion now that I have.
    Vote C
  • Meh
    Vote D
  • We don’t have music in trollville.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I never heard of her, but she's pretty talented for being 12. She needs to drop the ukulele and move up to an acoustic guitar. Her style isn't Taylor Swift, but more like KT Tunstall.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lady SarahSummer, I have never heard of her before.
    I might check her out sometime later.

1|0
    0|0
    • There’s no time like present and it’s so easy, ust press play, above.

• Tomorrow. I am posting this opinion, so that I can get back to it tomorrow.

• Right. So she got the talent for music (and that at surprisingly 12 years), that much I can tell. Those 2 examples are what I would prefer over the "mainstream music" or radio. It kind of reminds me of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

However I'm in no mood for that kind of music at the moment (since I'm not happy in my life at the moment and can't be).

Most Helpful Girls

• She has incredible talent at such a young age! It’s only going to get better from here (for her)

1|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree. I think she could be a superstar who’s music we’ll be listening to when she’s in her 30’s, 40’s+

• I can see her making appearances in movies

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• i actually just saw her again for the second time on tv last night... she is very talented. such a mature voice for her age

1|0
    0|0
  • What a cute little girl! If she needs a grandpa, I'm available.

1|0
    0|0
  • No clue who she is, but I know that there must be some force behind her voice.

I'll see myself out.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's to young to have anything important to say. Wake me up after she turns 18...

0|0
    1|0
    • Its music dude, not quantum science...

• Show All
    • I was just amused by your “something important to say” comment given some of pop/rock musics lyrics over the last 50 years.
      We’ve talked music before and I appreciate your interests and music sensibilities. Thanks for taking time to comment on my question.

• Yup! I'm looking for the next female poet, like Merchant (of 10,000 Maniacs) for example, and not the next diva. Grace VanderWaal has a lot of growing up to do before she'll have the wisdom to write songs that are as soulful and of this lyrical quality. Enjoy:

10,000 Maniacs - The Lion's Share
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuxAlzmcgXI

10,000 Maniacs - A Campfire Song
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cuiTbE0Wdg

10,000 Maniacs - City Of Angels
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW0YXBSOkd0

• It's impressive how good some people can be at things :D
    You're absolutely right to love it, if I'd try that they'd evacuate the room :o

1|0
    0|0
  • She's awesome, extremely talented for her age. It's going to be awesome watching her music career as she ages and matures.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's talented but at her age it's a lot to deal with. I hope she doesn't get fucked up like so many young artists. Not that it's music that I would listen to by choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m bad with names, but might have seen her. I’ve watched a few seasons of the show, and seen kids singing insanely good on that show.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has an amazing skill. Top!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute voice.

1|0
    0|0
  • never heard of her till now

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah she's cool

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• She’s pretty awesome 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • She's wonderful. I hope the entertainment business doesn't ruin her life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked her voice for teo of those songs but im sure it won't last past her teen years. She was adorable but i was rootin for the magic act

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she’s good! It’s always nice to see young ones especially find their own paths instead of giving into the peer pressures at that age. 👍🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of her but I'll definitely listen to more of her songs.

Thank you Sarah #Hugs

1|0
    0|0
  • I love her :):)

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute and talented.

1|0
    0|0
  • cute. my bangs are exactly like that now

1|0
    0|0