Anybody else just love Grace VanderWaal?

She’s the singer songwriter who, at age 12 was the winner of the eleventh season of Americs’s Got Talent. In November 2017 she released her first complete album (appropriately titled Just The Beginning). and now at age 14 is set to open for Imagine Dragons on their 2018 world tour.
I’m so impressed by this young girls old soul and fresh talent. What do you think?

Her first audition..

From her first album
  • I love her
  • I hate her
  • I’ve never heard of her but will give you my opinion now that I have.
    Vote C
  • Meh
    Vote D
  • We don’t have music in trollville.
    Vote E

1214

Most Helpful Guys

• I never heard of her, but she's pretty talented for being 12. She needs to drop the ukulele and move up to an acoustic guitar. Her style isn't Taylor Swift, but more like KT Tunstall.

• Lady SarahSummer, I have never heard of her before.
    I might check her out sometime later.

• There’s no time like present and it’s so easy, ust press play, above.

• Tomorrow. I am posting this opinion, so that I can get back to it tomorrow.

• Right. So she got the talent for music (and that at surprisingly 12 years), that much I can tell. Those 2 examples are what I would prefer over the "mainstream music" or radio. It kind of reminds me of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

However I'm in no mood for that kind of music at the moment (since I'm not happy in my life at the moment and can't be).

Most Helpful Girls

• She has incredible talent at such a young age! It’s only going to get better from here (for her)

• I totally agree. I think she could be a superstar who’s music we’ll be listening to when she’s in her 30’s, 40’s+

• I can see her making appearances in movies