If you were to make a Erotic book, what would it be about?

I enjoy writing and reading. Any type of genre, but lately I've explored erotica. Just wanted some input on a book ideas.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The best erotica I've ever read was about two senior teens who had sex while drunk at a party only to have the girl end up pregnant. While that might not sound like a good premise, it was the way they dealt with the relationship after that made me love the story. The girl tries to hide that she's pregnant for as long as possible but her parents find out and disown her. She looks to guy for help and he takes her in. They start to build a solid relationship as they're living together.

Now, while this may or may not sound entertaining to most people, I loved it. If I were to write an erotic story, the erotica would be a minor aspect with the relationship being the main focus. I'd want the story to display a certain unconditional love in the face of hard circumstances and willingness to sacrifice for the other. I dunno, that's what I'd do xD

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a very heartwarming yet leaves people yearning for something not just sexual but emotional. I like that idea of the erotic part still present but the love story still being a focus point. So the story balances passion and real love. Interesting!

• It's awesome. Admittedly it was a fanfiction but people seriously don't give good fanfiction writers enough credit. If you're a fan of How to Train Your Dragon you might enjoy reading it for yourself. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10635317/1/Unexpected There's the link if you're interested. It's basically the Characters from "How to Train Your Dragon" in a modern-day setting.

• Yeah i understand good fanfiction , though sometimes hard to find, can be really good. Defiantly when you know the characters well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love anything fantasy, especially epic fantasy, and they always seem to HINT at sex , but never fully describe it. I understand it’s because of the demographic interested in the genre, but when I start to like a character and they start a relationship, I want to know the nuances of their physical relationship as well.

0|1
    0|0
    • But, then again, there’s a reason why I liked Anne Rice so much when I was in high school 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Write about one of white girls deepest sexual fantasies and you will garner the most interest.

www.literotica.com/s/african-sex-safari-ch-01

0|0
    0|0
  • Anais Nin, Delta of Venus. Available on Amazon. She wrote a series of short, short stories for her book seller and also included a pretty insightful letter to him.
    ~JSmith

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm writing some de facto erotica for a G@G member, her sister, and their friend. We all share the same fetish. PM me if you want go know more.

0|0
    0|0
  • About me dreaming my erotic fantasies, too much to the point of not knowing what's real and fake, gradually it becomes a horror story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two friends falling in love.

Boy/girl. Not gay friends.

0|0
    1|0
  • A mans life as a rapist starting in highschool and going into his 40s where he gets shot and killed

0|0
    0|0
  • Love and sex

0|0
    0|0
  • The joys of giving multiples with my tongue

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting head from Bulma

0|0
    0|0
  • erotica of what type

0|0
    0|0
  • About a country where men are enslaved, serving gorgeous 7' tall women. Women that aren't this tall however aren't seen as godesses in their culture, and will be expelled with a kickstart of enough money to build up a carrier in another country.

Every 10 years there will be a [Insert some cool sounding tribal name here] who is a Male like everyone else, so has to serve like everyone else, but is allowed to make a child with one of the godesses he chooses. And this is when a few godesses try to be better to him a little, letting him work less. By suddenly having more time our protagonist, finds out that the shorter women aren't being expelled.. they get sacrificed while they pray to the gods to keep the female gender strong. A week later he made his decision who he wants to sleep with, gets her pregnant, and suddenly gets treated like a slave again, serving goddesses, mopping floors etc.. 9 months later a new goddess was born. His daughter. But this wasn't even noteworthy to the goddesses. They keep raising the child as he quietly observes his daughter growing up. 18 years later she is an adult. Everyone is congratulating her and only our protagonist couldnt feel happy for her, as she wasn't 7' tall. Even though she doesn't even know he is her father, he feels the need to tell her that she is in danger. So later that evening he tells her 'My Goddess, I must warn you' she denies him, as he isn't her slave, he was able to observe her from a far. The first time he sees her from this close. He kisses her feet begging her to listen, as it is for her own good. But she kicks him away, 'Stay away with your filthy lips old man... Are you trying to bother me on my birthday? Be gone slave or I will let you get executed right in the morning' ... he knew that this wouldn't work out, he has to kidnap her at night and get her out of this country. Doing something like this against the goddesses wouldn't have ever come to his mind as he worships them with all of his heart as every man in this country does. But this was his daughter. And he found out they sacrifice women that are under 7'.

... tell me when you like this story. This is just a basic idea of the concept but I would write it out better from scratch and make some art if a few people enjoy the idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • superheroes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes