If you were to make a Erotic book, what would it be about?

I enjoy writing and reading. Any type of genre, but lately I've explored erotica. Just wanted some input on a book ideas.

113

Most Helpful Guy

• The best erotica I've ever read was about two senior teens who had sex while drunk at a party only to have the girl end up pregnant. While that might not sound like a good premise, it was the way they dealt with the relationship after that made me love the story. The girl tries to hide that she's pregnant for as long as possible but her parents find out and disown her. She looks to guy for help and he takes her in. They start to build a solid relationship as they're living together.

Now, while this may or may not sound entertaining to most people, I loved it. If I were to write an erotic story, the erotica would be a minor aspect with the relationship being the main focus. I'd want the story to display a certain unconditional love in the face of hard circumstances and willingness to sacrifice for the other. I dunno, that's what I'd do xD

• It's a very heartwarming yet leaves people yearning for something not just sexual but emotional. I like that idea of the erotic part still present but the love story still being a focus point. So the story balances passion and real love. Interesting!

• It's awesome. Admittedly it was a fanfiction but people seriously don't give good fanfiction writers enough credit. If you're a fan of How to Train Your Dragon you might enjoy reading it for yourself. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10635317/1/Unexpected There's the link if you're interested. It's basically the Characters from "How to Train Your Dragon" in a modern-day setting.

• Yeah i understand good fanfiction , though sometimes hard to find, can be really good. Defiantly when you know the characters well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love anything fantasy, especially epic fantasy, and they always seem to HINT at sex , but never fully describe it. I understand it’s because of the demographic interested in the genre, but when I start to like a character and they start a relationship, I want to know the nuances of their physical relationship as well.

• But, then again, there’s a reason why I liked Anne Rice so much when I was in high school 😂