For Those who watched "Roseanne," the other night, What do you feel the Writers should say "Happened to Dan when he died years ago," but is now here?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just glad Dan is back and the show is back , I enjoyed it and think they did a great job with continuing it I guess you can say that Dan's death was part of Roseannes dream so it never really happened who knows ingress they realized the show is not the same without Dan

• I am trying to figure out if I had been watching Roseanne's dream, every week till the end, seemed so real. lolxx

• Lol thanks for selecting me

• Yea like i said I don't think the show was the same without Dan

Most Helpful Girl