For Those who watched "Roseanne," the other night, What do you feel the Writers should say "Happened to Dan when he died years ago," but is now here?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just glad Dan is back and the show is back , I enjoyed it and think they did a great job with continuing it I guess you can say that Dan's death was part of Roseannes dream so it never really happened who knows ingress they realized the show is not the same without Dan

1|0
    0|0
    • I am trying to figure out if I had been watching Roseanne's dream, every week till the end, seemed so real. lolxx

• Show All
    • Lol thanks for selecting me

• Yea like i said I don't think the show was the same without Dan

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I think the reason for the incredible waiting is not only that the show was so funny itself but now the updated version is more current to today’s extremely toxic political environment that has leaked into the aboriginal peoples homes and causing distress among family members. TDS is everywhere and it needs to have a cure , maybe the new rosanne show will alleviate some of the angst caused by this Trump Derangement Syndrome?

1|0
    0|0
    • Not aboriginal I meant original and I didn’t mean waiting i meant ratings

• As usual, always there to show one how it is done, even with politics. lolxx

• I think the revival is better off with Dan back, so I'm willing to gloss over the big giant undo button they did to season 9. I like how they poked fun at the script though in that scene in the garage, and the comment on the opening scene where she said everyone thought he was dead was hillarious.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol See? Even the audience, and it was Live even then. xx

• Uuuuhh.. It was all... Dream? *Inception music starts playin*.. LOL..

1|0
    0|0
    • lol I must have mussed that part from the start, however, gave you a MHO from my Other One, hun. xx

• Of course.. But I don't Roseanne much so I wouldn't have known Paris.. LOL..

• I loved the show in the 1990s and I'm glad it's back. I watched the other night. It was good!

1|0
    0|0
    • Roseanne sure looked like her old self. I saw her one time ID once hosting this, skinny minny and yellow dike hair. lol Now, if only Seinfeld would come back on track. xx

• Show All
    • ***Seinfeld *IS* whiny

Sorry. Typo.

• lol My grandparents loved it, it was a show about "nothing."xx

• They played it off in the show kinda like it was a dream

1|0
    0|0
  • Dallas part 2 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • At one time we only had 4 channels in the UK and I hated Rosanne

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Her whole story was fabricated, including Dan's death, maybe?

1|0
    0|0
    • I know too she had won the lottery with Dan, maybe she buried That with him. lolxx

• Was that the show where the kid wanted to dress up and his grandpa didn't want him to?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes