Where are the best Museums?

Where are the best musuems? Art, history, etcWhere are the best Museums?

21

What Girls Said 2

• I liked the museum of Crime and Punishment in DC. I think true crime stuff is interesting. Or the natural history museum in NY. the science museum in Denver is p neat too. I miss when I lived in Denver and could go there whenever.

And the Spy Museum in DC is fun. They probably still have the part in there where you can crawl into a ventilation shaft and "eavesdrop" on a conversation between some dignitaries (it's a recording of some actual conversions I want to say it was from the cold war?) That was fun, made me feel cool. Especially since a TV show I used to like as a kid had characters casually hanging out in the vents all the time and I was dissapointed when I found out that's not a thing.

Also the Smithsonians in general are good. I'm more of a science and nature person than an art person and I think most modern art is shit sooooo don't know any good art places.

• The art institution of Chicago has the American gothic is such an amazing piece

What Guys Said 1

• For the arts, check Paris: Louvres, Versailles etc. For historic and architecture, check Rome, Prague, Amsterdam, Istanbul. For science, technology and stuff, check Nasa (Houston) museum, Singapore, New York, basically any big city. by the way inside and around Moscow there are all the kinds: historical museum, arts, technology and architecture.