Why does everyone hate on U2?

They're a good band...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• whats the difference between bono and god? god doesn't walk around thinking he is bono.

its up to you what music you like but its also other peoples right to see u2 as total shite

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel like that's unfair though, because Bono has toned down the self righteousness and "mighty I" attitude. That being said, I respect people's right to see them how they do, I'd just like to know why people feel the way they do.

• he had to tone it down after he was exposed by the leaking of the paradise papers to be a tax dodger. that aside i personally just never liked the band and i was around when new years day first came out. infact someone told me to buy the record before i had heard of them... i played it once and took it straight back to the store. not my thing at all