What is your favorite musical instrument?

What is your favorite musical instrument?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say drums, but guitar is a close second. I think musically, guitar is much more versatile than a drumset. You can introduce percussive aspects to a guitar — i. e. slap/muted notes, and it is much easier to write a melody via guitar than drums.

However, drums are more fun to play in my opinion. It’s really easy to get into the groove as your playing and feel the music. It’s easy with guitar as well— yeah, but it’s different, since it’s not as active.

On drums, whenever you start doing complicated rhythms and add a bunch of ghost notes and whatnot, it feels so, I don't know... badass. Not to mention that you hold the power of the band tempo in your hands, and if you go down, everyone goes down with you.
    ALL THE POWER IN YOUR STICKS.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 15

• Pretty well all instruments, I honestly couldn't decide just one. A lot depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • To play, guitar, to hear, cello. Really anything with strings is good in my books

1|0
    0|0
  • The hip hop violin style is really sick. But you can't go wrong with electric guitar either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piano, because you can play many tones at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Electric guitar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bouzouki

0|0
    0|0
  • Guitar