What is your favorite musical instrument?

1916

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say drums, but guitar is a close second. I think musically, guitar is much more versatile than a drumset. You can introduce percussive aspects to a guitar — i. e. slap/muted notes, and it is much easier to write a melody via guitar than drums.

However, drums are more fun to play in my opinion. It’s really easy to get into the groove as your playing and feel the music. It’s easy with guitar as well— yeah, but it’s different, since it’s not as active.

On drums, whenever you start doing complicated rhythms and add a bunch of ghost notes and whatnot, it feels so, I don't know... badass. Not to mention that you hold the power of the band tempo in your hands, and if you go down, everyone goes down with you.
    ALL THE POWER IN YOUR STICKS.